IPTV (Internet streaming live TV)

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I've been trying various IPTV providers for a paid subscription. *The latest I've tried was RapidIPTV. *But lately I've been experiencing a lot of buffering and missing channels.

I have a Mag 250 set top box and a 6mb internet connection.

Any recommendations for providers? *I'm looking for mainly UK content.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I cannot in good faith recommend:

ftazeta which changed to https://iptvzeta.com/

Same issues of frequent freezing during prime time. Lots of channels and movies, if you could actually stream them. Works OK during the day and not worth trying in the evening.

DRDreamer72

Nov 17, 2014
I have been using UKProxy.tv Then just using BBC Iplayer, ITV player etc. Seems OK so far. Been using it for nearly a month after HMA stopped working.

Roy

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I've been trying various IPTV providers for a paid subscription. *The latest I've tried was RapidIPTV. *But lately I've been experiencing a lot of buffering and missing channels.

I have a Mag 250 set top box and a 6mb internet connection.

Any recommendations for providers? *I'm looking for mainly UK content.

Get yourself an Android box and learn how to add the Kodi addons.
You will never use or need another proxy again.

I suggest the YouTuber below, he's focused on UK content.
He releases tutorials all the time, makes it very easy to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTSfSNhVOXAHtvBTCcUzJAA

This afternoon I streamed Sky Sports F1 here in Colombia for the Brazil race, not a problem.
If you have a good enough connection, your get it in HD as well.

karnes

Sep 26, 2013
I second the kodi idea, I don't do a lot of live channels other then sports mostly hockey. All the tv shows you get basically hours after they are live and choosing when you want to watch whatever without commercials. You can actually even get Dominican channels as well..

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I have Kodi installed on a jailbroken Apple TV2. I just find it to be really buggy. My main set top box is now an Apple TV 4 which I love. Especially when you can pick up the remote and say "Siri, play House of Cards on Netflix" and off it goes!

I also have a Roku, which is OK. Although you have to really sift through all the content worth watching. I also have one of those cheap Chinese Android STBs, which also runs Kodi, but the UI is horrible.

But my Mag box with a paid subscription is really cool. It has an excellent interface, just like a cable or sat box. It has a full guide and a huge selection of movies and series on demand. But the best feature is the catchup TV. I can go back 14 days and watch anything on UK TV at any time. Great for F1 races, which is my thing. But my current provider is becoming problematic. Channels are not loading and even with my 6mb connection it buffers a lot.

I connect it to my projector for a very rewarding viewing experience.

I missed the race today, so no spoilers please.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have Kodi installed on a jailbroken Apple TV2. I just find it to be really buggy. My main set top box is now an Apple TV 4 which I love. Especially when you can pick up the remote and say "Siri, play House of Cards on Netflix" and off it goes!

I also have a Roku, which is OK. Although you have to really sift through all the content worth watching. I also have one of those cheap Chinese Android STBs, which also runs Kodi, but the UI is horrible.

But my Mag box with a paid subscription is really cool. It has an excellent interface, just like a cable or sat box. It has a full guide and a huge selection of movies and series on demand. But the best feature is the catchup TV. I can go back 14 days and watch anything on UK TV at any time. Great for F1 races, which is my thing. But my current provider is becoming problematic. Channels are not loading and even with my 6mb connection it buffers a lot.

I connect it to my projector for a very rewarding viewing experience.

I missed the race today, so no spoilers please.

I save the feeds as favorites and just click on them to watch F1, Football etc, works out great.
As long as you keep the feeds updated, they are usually pretty good.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
KODI is good, but when the NFPS IPTV source works it is far superior. You can also set up the NFPS IPTV to work within Kodi if you don't want to get a separate set top box. NFPS says they are working on the speed issues, but time will tell on that.

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
https://iptvnumbers.com/

IPTV on a Kodi box will not work I have tried numerous times.

Very questionable new web site. Payments are accepted as "donations" - no chargebacks. Works today, but will it work tomorrow? No real contact info.

Notes from the above scamadviser.com web site -
[Alert Result] The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
[Alert Result] This website is 1 Years old
[Alert Result] The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Very questionable new web site. Payments are accepted as "donations" - no chargebacks. Works today, but will it work tomorrow? No real contact info.

Notes from the above scamadviser.com web site -
[Alert Result] The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
[Alert Result] This website is 1 Years old
[Alert Result] The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.

None of what you are saying is uncommon in this "business" area. iptvnumbers could just be a "reseller" of iptvzeta donations.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Yep, but do not want to pay $70 for the service that may disappear tomorrow. Would rather pay more but see the face.

Everyone has their tolerance level. The people behind iptvzeta have been in the satellite and now iptv area for many years.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
https://iptvzeta.com/ is working fairly well recently.

The Exodus add-on for Kodi is the best add-on I have tried for Kodi.

I will recommend another one in addition to Exodus.

Phoenix, then once in Pheonix go to one with a bunch of numbers, like 1254897 you will see it. This one has unbelievable material. Old TV series, movies, things you will not find anywhere. Just tons of stuff.

Complete Twilight Zone, Honeymooners, etc.

spmc

Nov 7, 2008
"123 Movies" is very good as well. Never buffers and has a searchable database