Warning:.tiger Plans To Log Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
O.K., LET'S SEE WHO LOVES THE TIGER! TIGER PLANS TO RETREAT TO A DIFFERENT JUNGLE. YOUR VOTES PLEASE! I KNOW I HAVE MANY FOES HERE BUT, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE!..........A BEAUTIFUL TIGER.

El Jefe! you have the honor of casting the first vote!and everybody must please wait for El jefe!

X-man and Azb will monitor the codes of the ridiculers: No Curse words or reference to sexual parts: No spitting : No offending :participants may not become violent: Corrupting and breaking the rules results in the forfeiture of your vote!

Remember wait for El Jefe..IF ALL POSSIBLE?READY!........GO!
NO TEARS PLEASE.

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Janice breakes the rules....

Your vote doesn't count!..you didn't give El Jefe the time......So your out Janice!!

Tiger stands!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Tiger you remind me of a kid who threatens to run away from home. So I'll tell you what I used to tell my kids. "If your not happy then go" They never left! So stop playing a kid's game. If your not happy just go.

jade

Feb 19, 2002
Standing on a limb!!!!

well little kitty, since i dont know you well, i can say it has been a pleasure!!!!

If for some reason which im quite unaware of, you are being force to leave, then leave!!!!!

But im sure you are going to miss all the friends that you have made here and the ones you will eventually make. So i'm going to introduce myself. My name is Jade of dominican descent and i will miss the pleasure of your negative and biased remarks. And if you are the most hated one here, who then is going to take your place? i hope you do not say chris colon or azb because they have no backbone. they are so undecided one minute they hate you, and the next minute they want to have you for dessert....

So if you decide to leave ....then leave....I'll give you the boot if you want me too!!!

And if you decide to stay......then stay....I'' still give you my boot, if you want me too!!!

Hoplessly (pitying you) undecided jade

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
do you lack attention?

In the short time I've been on this board I've learned a few things about dealing with people. Some will say things just to draw a reaction and others are simply expressing their points of view. Either way, you have to respect their right of expression as they respect yours.

Everyone here is been attacked at one point or the other for offering their points of view. Learn from TW - I may not agree with his points of view many times but I respect the fact that he has the guts to put things how he sees them without giving a hoot about what others say. Again, if you say something it's only natural that someone will disagree with you...specially when you have radical points of view.

If you lack the guts it's best that you leave...if not then you can stick around, open your mind and maybe learn a thing or two.

Ruben

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
"Tiger, tiger, burning bright
In the forest of the night"

Go, come..you are here, you are there...like fine, whatever...

HB

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
Saving tiger

Tiger.
I know you are full of facts concerning things that a lot of us may either know about or not, or may not care to know.

The truth is that whenever somebody like you shows up, he/she is relegated to the looney bin. I saw it happened before with a current poster. Your facts may be accurate, but I'm too old to lose sleep about those things. I'll tell you one thing. I used to lived in SDQ during 1965 when we were at the receiving end. It was not a pretty sight. And yes, all those things you mention about uncle Sam I used to recite by heart. In certain ways you remind me of myself during those years.

Time has passed and now I realize that during those days DR's were killing one another to support a charlatan story teller that had lived ouside the DR most of his life and had a foreign family. He just saw an opportunity to get in at the right time to get his share. We were probably saved from ourselves.

The irony of life is that because of all the corruption we have in our little island, I find myself today - maybe just like you- making a living in the US. Most of us from those days have continued with our lives, just like the Germans and Japanese have done - they recieved a greater punishment, remember - I just wonder how can you live in a place that you seem to hate.

I am not against you, I just find you a little bit rough around the edges. But if you could tone down everybody will listen. The fact that we are a minority around here makes me reach out to you. Also the fact that we don't have a good news group. When I find one I'm gone. I am looking for a forum that supports good D's citizenship both in and outside the republic. If you know about one let me know. We are more than a million strong in the US but seem to be going nowhere. Even Hatians are leaving us in the dust when it comes to political power. I can only reason it is because we don't know who we are or what color we have.

Carry on.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
MORE VOTES!

Pepe.. I know your my brother deep down! I was also there during the revolution..If I was to reveal to you how close my family was involve in that..it would leave you shocked! but of course I would'nt dare!!!

Jade!! don't mention AZB in a negative light, she's cool with the Tiger and the Tiger is cool with her!

DRTECHIE....my mind is so open that I've gone beyond the other side.

Anna C.,...You've disappointed me!

Thus far, I'm starting to get the feeling that I definitely have alot of fans in this forum.........the majority are silent, just like I expected it to be...I've realized that alot of you like my science, whether you agree or disagree with me.

Where is El Jefe??..........COME ON PEOPLE KEEP VOTING!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don,t go! I can,t get,"The Comedy Channel"!

If you go I won,t spend 20 minutes laughing after I read each of your posts!I must admit I don,t finish reading them all,but the short ones are a riot! Every time you call "AZB" a "she",I hit the floor! Do you know "something" we don,t? AZB,do you have a "Secret" to share? When I said I saw you;"Exercising your Pony" on the "MTA, "D" Train",I didn,t mean literally,I meant "Wanking IT"! Duh! It,s "DUDE",not "DUD",ok? What is "Politically Self-Conscious",A "Politician with a big "booger" hanging from his nose during a "Nationally Televised Speech",who doesn,t know if he should"wipe-it",or "ignore it"? Please don,t go,you are 100 time "funnier" than I! By-the-way,you are right,there are "Tainos" in the Dominican Republic! I saw a whole bunch of them yesterday!!! On the side of a box of "Galletas Tainos" en el supermercado National,C/Lope de Vega,fila # 4,mano izquierda!!!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
AZB...I know you're monitoring the spectacle.

You get my sincere apology!!...for some reason I thought you were a..never mind..you are still cool with the Tiger, you understand I meant no offence. Thanks Criss! for revealing AZB is all man. I happen to respect AZB very much. I've connected with AZB and I feel he is a very conscious individual..unlike yourself, full of phony pride!

That's o.k.,..i expected your negative vote.

SO FAR THE MAJORITY ARE SPEAKING VERY LOUD, LOOKS LIKE THEY WANT THE TIGER TO STICK AROUND. SHOWING ME THAT THEY LOVE THE TIGER!!!............TOO BAD CRISS, I HAVE ALOT OF FANS.

COME ON.. KEEP VOTING!...........Jefe where are you??

Status
Not open for further replies.