Another Accident

Drak

Jul 7, 2015
Just heard word that a man possibly from the Czech Republic was in an accident near Dulce Secreto.

It apparently involved a guagua and pasola.

I am told he died.

I can confirm an ambulance rushed towards the area this morning.

I don't know any other details...

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Is this another case of no Helmet?

Yesterday, i noticed that the man didn't have a helmet on either.

It's possible that the helmets were removed once people arrived to the scene.

Frank

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Driving without a helmet in a developed country is dangerous enough. Doing it in a
third world country like the DR with some of the highest traffic fatalities per capita in the world... suicide.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Driving without a helmet in a developed country is dangerous enough. Doing it in a
third world country like the DR with some of the highest traffic fatalities per capita in the world... suicide.

Further proof of Darwins Evolution of the Species. In some countries it's a subtle form of population control. Cars instead of condoms determine who lives and dies.*

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
And doing it with little experience and poor knowledge and skill sets compound the risks.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
As far as the helmets go. My daughter who was and ICU trauma nurse, said they were a convenient bucket for put body parts in.
Not saying they don't help, but in a moto vs car crash.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Sosua.- A person died as a result of a traffic accident happened last Friday afternoon on Alejo Martinez street, Sosua.

The victim was identified as 42-year-old LUBOMIR KORENEK, of Czech nationality, who was mortally wounded by the impact of the motorcycle he was driving (a blue-white Taurus) against the Hyundai white minibus, driven by Onasis frica Ortiz, a resident of Montellano.

The accident occurred at 12:10 PM next to the supermarket El Profeta. The victim was one of the owners of the hotel Dulce Secreto, located in El Batey sector of Sosua. According to the information, the victim died at a health center.

Source: Detras del Rumor
http://www.nicepeoplenetworking.com...sinessman-dies-in-a-motocycle-crash-in-sosua/