italian arrested for sexual exploitation

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
Unfortunately many of these foreigners come here from the dregs of society, giving good gringos like me a bad reputation. *

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
1 minor female and some Mary Jane. That will tip the scales to more than a standard bust.

Is 'exploitation' the same as pimping?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Unfortunately many of these foreigners come here from the dregs of society, giving good gringos like me a bad reputation. *

and Dominicans give them the leeway to do whatever they please, because they think they are special, exceptional people. when they *see Interpol hauling off these critters, they furrow their eyebrows in consternation and disbelief.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
and Dominicans give them the leeway to do whatever they please, because they think they are special, exceptional people. when they *see Interpol hauling off these critters, they furrow their eyebrows in consternation and disbelief.

In my experience it may be related to the belief that they (the Dominicans) will some how benefit from their relationship financially......This creates this illusion of "added value" toward foreigners.....Many of which are broke.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
1 minor female and some Mary Jane. That will tip the scales to more than a
standard bust.

Indeed, they should all spend the rest of their lives rotting away in a
Dominican prison... or maybe not.
Sexual exploitation and trafficking charges can be brought up against anyone far
to easily these days. Sounds like another case of selective enforcement.