stupid is what stupid does

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
at least no one attempted to save him, risking their own lives.

there was a story ago about two youngsters boozing away all day in boca chica before deciding it would be cool to jump into the sea. neither knew how to swim. some good souls jumped in and saved one of them, the other drown. wtf.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Machismo only takes one so far ... at some point you gotta prove a minimum knowledge of physics by keeping air in your lungs and your nose out of water .
If this guy did not know how to swim he was suicidal, and even if he did he is a complete Lunatic

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Machismo only takes one so far ... at some point you gotta prove a minimum knowledge of physics by keeping air in your lungs and your nose out of water .
If this guy did not know how to swim he was suicidal, and even if he did he is a complete Lunatic

He was boozing all day and probably was also a candidate for the Darwin Awards. ;)

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Thank god ya can't fix stupid.....

Because if you could....

I think you'd have alot of people sayn....

"Well.......we tried, it just didn't work"

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Ah yes.. another fine example of nature running its course down here in Wonderland.*

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
And now, the end is near
I did it my way

You really have a way with words.....

You should consider song writing......

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Thank god the herd has a way of thinning itself naturally. *Ok maybe the booze helps but at least it gets thinner

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i contemplated this but then when i moved here i met a brother of dominican coworker, he was 14 at a time. lots of facial hair, tall and wide. he looked like he just got out of jail after serving 14 years for murder. many young dominicans and dominicanas look way older than they really are.

in any case, who knows. newspapers reports are often not particularly reliable here.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
[video=youtube;5AVOpNR2PIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AVOpNR2PIs[/video]
And now, the end is near
I did it my way

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
i contemplated this but then when i moved here i met a brother of dominican coworker, he was 14 at a time. lots of facial hair, tall and wide. he looked like he just got out of jail after serving 14 years for murder. many young dominicans and dominicanas look way older than they really are.

in any case, who knows. newspapers reports are often not particularly reliable here.

Coincidentally the name of the first victim (16) was Jose Antonio Reynoso and the name of the second victim (15?) Luis Antonio Reynoso.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there you go. took him a while to be found, tho. maybe the guy who jumped in is not quite ripe yet.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Dv8, you really need to monetize your web surfing. *You could be a huffington post of doom and gloom. *I would sign up. *Aggregate that shizzle.*