Amateur strip night - do they exist in santo dom, cabarete or punta cana

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
Hi

. My girlfriend has always wanted to take part in some kind of amateur strip in the titled locations.
She is open to a legitimate strip club as well.

any suggestions

Ill be in the country, late January - mid February

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Take her to Blackbeard's for the bikini contest or for a few poolside drinks, you'll both be able to meet some new friends in a safe controlled atmosphere.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Good question. Right forum?

I don't see anything wrong with this thread, The OP is discretely looking to swap wampum with the local Tainas, much like both C. Colons have done throughout history.

RIP CCCccccccccccc

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
in puerto plata, opposite the large texaco station upon leaving the town (towards santiago) there is a big car wash on the opposite side of the road. they do strip shows there, both female and male, in case you want to give it a go as well :)
my maid was all wide eyed telling me how she watched some old wrinkled up gringa gobble exposed member of a male stripper. looks like a fun place to be. :cheeky:

i second tambo in terms of trying saturday bikini contest at barba negra in costambar. they start around 2 pm. not sure if the guests are allowed to strut around the pool but there is no harm in asking. BB is a cool place, drinks and food are fairly priced and the atmosphere is very chillax.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
I don't see anything wrong with this thread, The OP is discretely looking to swap wampum with the local Tainas, much like both C. Colons have done throughout history.

RIP CCCccccccccccc
Respect your views tambo in full. This is not the dr forum for me in that case and have asked Robert to delete my profile and input in total. Living in dr and sexual gratification in dr are diverse subjects and should be for those seeking advice on dr.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Respect your views tambo in full. This is not the dr forum for me in that case and have asked Robert to delete my profile and input in total. Living in dr and sexual gratification in dr are diverse subjects and should be for those seeking advice on dr.

We don't delete profiles, see our TOS when you signed up.

If you have issues with a particular thread, either don't read it or add the OP to your ignore list.

Simple....

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
We don't delete profiles, see our TOS when you signed up.

If you have issues with a particular thread, either don't read it or add the OP to your ignore list.

Simple....

I dont want to be part of any part of Roberts forum anymore. It has lost its way and forgotten its roots as a dr platform for advice

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Respect for ju10prd! I reported this thread for being inappropriate in my opinion (that's what the button is for, isn't it). If the mods deem otherwise, so be it, it's up to them. I wouldn't leave dr1 for it, but agree wholeheartedly with jul10prd that it's a shame to have these kind of posts on a forum like dr1.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Respect for ju10prd! I reported this thread for being inappropriate in my opinion (that's what the button is for, isn't it). If the mods deem otherwise, so be it, it's up to them. I wouldn't leave dr1 for it, but agree wholeheartedly with jul10prd that it's a shame to have these kind of posts on a forum like dr1.

Seriously? You've been here as long as I have and don't remember some of our subjects in the regular forum? At least this in the OT

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic

And you are Dutch, most liberal people on this planet...they say...

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
on the other hand...I really hope such a thing doesn't exist!

The word amateur says it all.....it's like karaoke....some wannabees shouting and crying, thinking they can sing...visited one time but will never again......

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It amazes me that someone would leave a forum and asked to be erased over a single thread. Especially when it's not even about them or directed towards them in any way. Even more so when the thread is not hateful, illegal or worse.

Oh well.... BYE!

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Just in case anyone missed it, the original post was quickly moved to OT from the regular forums and the OP doesn't have access to OT so the thread should die a quick death; Unless we can figure out some way to link it to The Donald.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Seriously? You've been here as long as I have and don't remember some of our subjects in the regular forum? At least this in the OT

I don't remember, but from 2005 till 2010 I didn't live in DR and hardly came on dr1.

I reported this thread, not for being offended but for considering it out of place on this forum. Just as I do when I come across a spam post, since mods probably don't catch everything. However, again, if mods or owners of the site think this is fine on dr1, I couldn't care less. I'll read around it.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
shutterstock_146133539-680x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.