santo domingo to punta cana

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
Hi to get to punta cana in relative comfort without breaking the bank????
how when where what bus company

metro /caribe tours ???

we want to stay at a place in this general area close to the beach that we can get easy public access. That is walk onto it, have some lunch a late night swim. Maybe a lot like cabarete bay.....resonably safe...long??? calm waters

can someone choose an area for me in the PC area. i plan to rent a simple apartment only

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
Bavaro express...they have a website, ticket 400 a piece.
They will drop you off before the final stop in Friusa if you ask them to, anywhere from Palma Real onwards I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
For a rental I would look in Los Corales or el Cortecito. Walking distance to beaches and restaurants.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
They will drop you off before the final stop in Friusa if you ask them to, anywhere from Palma Real onwards I believe.

No, they have fixed paradas.
In the past they stopped every 10mtrs because walking is not a favorite thing of the avg. Dominican.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Aaah! Santo Domingo to Bavaro. My first trip to the DR in 1985. Hotel Bavaro Beach was the only hotel on the beach. The trip took 3 h 45 min then (leaving from the airport). I imagine it's a little faster now.

wbr

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
i need to leave santo doming for pc at 5pm. expresso bavaros last bus is 4pm.

how to i get to pc...is this the only company that drives there???

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
hi
which bus company?

could you assist by clearly saying how i can do this??? thanks

Sorry, but I have never taken this. I just know a lot of people come to Bavaro through Higuey, but where or what bus company I don't know. I am sure someone here knows the details.