Mac Expert North Coast?

Aug 21, 2007
I am looking for someone with extensive experience formulating Apple products. Strength for the Journey provides educational opportunities for impoverished children in the Jamao area. We recently purchased 12 iPads to add to our 14, making a total of 26 iPads.

I need someone to help me configure them using Bushel.com (now Jamf)

Or, if you can recommend someone, that would be great, too. If no one is available on the North Coast, I would consider working with someone in Santiago.

Thanks.

~Lindsey

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
I believe there's a Russian guy in Sea Horse that fixes Macs.... I have no contact details though. Maybe this will ring a bell to someone.

Aug 21, 2007
Have you asked on the Everything Cabarete and Everything Sosua facebook pages Lindsey?

No, I haven't. I had a couple people contact me, though, and I am going to speak with them in person to see the possibilities.

We are a non-profit that attempts to use as little of our funds as possible for administrative details. We are not in the position to pay what a business would pay for this work. If I can find a qualified volunteer, that would be fantastic. (I am the director and receive no pay.) If someone knowledgeable comes forward who can help at a fee we can manage without feeling like we are taking away from the children, that would work, too.

Thanks for the suggestion, Guillermo. If the other options don't produce results, I will post on those FB pages.

Lindsey

Jan 17, 2009
Lindsey,

Get it in touch with Nik Litvinov. *He lives in Sea Horse Ranch, and is very reasonable with prices. *Most expats I know in the North Coast will call him with any Apple products/issues *If you use Facebook, here's his personal page: * ttps://www.facebook.com/nikita0litvinov *

Aug 21, 2007
Lindsey,

Get it in touch with Nik Litvinov. *He lives in Sea Horse Ranch, and is very reasonable with prices. *Most expats I know in the North Coast will call him with any Apple products/issues *If you use Facebook, here's his personal page: * ttps://www.facebook.com/nikita0litvinov *

Thanks.