New Great Pizza in Nagua, Neapolitan Style

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
I found a new Pizzeria in Nagua, the do*Neapolitan Pizzas with imported flour, ham, pepperoni from Italy. The owners are from Italy Neaples. I was invited today for*inauguration, I did not need to pay*:bandit:

It is called Italia Express.

Their pizzas are great, sure ones of the best in the country.*

Here is the google maps link:

https://www.google.com.do/maps/@19.3773155,-69.862605,17z?hl=en

Practically you turn left on the second traffic lights coming from Cabrerra and drive about 500 meters you will see it on the left after a left curve. It looks small, but great pizzas.

Prices are very nice starting from 300 Pesos for a Pizza, I though tasted a Pizza Napoli for 400 Pesos, absolutely great. They also have a nice collection of italian wines.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I found a new Pizzeria in Nagua, the do*Neapolitan Pizzas with imported flour, ham, pepperoni from Italy. The owners are from Italy Neaples. I was invited today for*inauguration, I did not need to pay*:bandit:

Practically you turn left on the second traffic lights coming from Cabrerra and drive about 500 meters you will see it on the left after a left curve. It looks small, but great pizzas.

Prices are very nice starting from 300 Pesos for a Pizza, I though tasted a Pizza Napoli for 400 Pesos, absolutely great. They also have a nice collection of italian wines.

i wish this guy all the success in the world, but the quality of a pizza is immaterial in the DR. good pizza, bad pizza, nobody knows the difference. a can of Baldom tomato sauce on a cardboard box is decent pizza here. even better if it is dog cheap.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

I'll go anywhere for great pizza. I'm on my way to catch a flight to El Catey. I ordered a pizza ten
minutes ago and told them to keep it warm. There are a few really good pizza places in LT also. One is Casa Azul. Wood fired pizza, European style thin crust and fresh ingredients. Very good. Now my mouth is watering. Gotta go!!!!!!!!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I'll go anywhere for great pizza. I'm on my way to catch a flight to El Catey. I ordered a pizza ten
minutes ago and told them to keep it warm. There are a few really good pizza places in LT also. One is Casa Azul. Wood fired pizza, European style thin crust and fresh ingredients. Very good. Now my mouth is watering. Gotta go!!!!!!!!

a great pizza is a wonderful thing, but nobody is going to make a stellar living making and selling good `pizza in the DR. there are just a few gringos who know what good pizza is, and that cannot support a business. Dominicans * would rather eat some 20 peso fried *empanada than a wood oven pizza.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
..............Dominicans * would rather eat some 20 peso fried *empanada than a wood oven pizza.
Maybe true on the north coast and in the barrios but in la capital the "better" pizza places do quite well.

Tratorria Pizzeralla (sp) in Agora stays busy selling their brick oven pizzas to Dominicans. I often think la capital and the north coast are like two different countries.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Maybe true on the north coast and in the barrios but in la capital the "better" pizza places do quite well.

Tratorria Pizzeralla (sp) in Agora stays busy selling their brick oven pizzas to Dominicans. I often think la capital and the north coast are like two different countries.

that is very true. in POP, for example, pizza stores selling the worst stuff are the ones doing well, because they are cheap. quality does not matter.