Punta cana - adult clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
Hi
At the risk of offending people. I will only ask if you are familiar with these 2 clubs please email me privately.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Then we'll need to know which 2 clubs, as there are more than 2 in the Bavaro area proper.

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
God!

If i get banned i'm coming after you people.

SINS 4 TWO and caribbean fancy. Basically, I am looking for a standard but high class establishment....NOT stocked with DR females that are on the payroll. I want a party were people actually elect to be there.

These being 'adult' parties to be clear!
thanks

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Not my forum, but would strongly encourage you all taking this conversation to PM or (even better) some other website.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Wrong place - Wrong time

God!

SINS 4 TWO and caribbean fancy. Basically, I am looking for a standard but high class establishment....NOT stocked with DR females that are on the payroll. I want a party were people actually elect to be there.

thanks

You seem to be trying to impose the subject on the wrong country.
Amateur strip nights, adult parties and clubs without Dominicans......
In the DR you will get Dominican or Haitian females.
While Dominicans do enjoy sex greatly, they also are conservative.

Go to Germany where sex and all kind of clubs are legal.
Or the US where some sex and some clubs are legal up to now.
As Cobraboy likes to call progressives "progs" the new Pres. may be called "retro" (retrogressive}, possibly inhibiting sexual activity in the USA.... so hurry. *
Don't get your jets all rammed up in the wrong place.
Do remember! "The greatest of all perversions is abstinence".

Sep 4, 2012
Awesome, yet another adult entertainment OP, time and opportunity to get rid of yet another Brit (already ju10prd gone) and hopefully we could catch a Canadian with the process this time around..... :)

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
God!

thanks

Yup. You are eventually going to get into trouble on this forum with these types of questions. Maybe someone can point you in the direction of the "other" forum for "adult" activities. Nothing wrong with adult activities but certain questions can be taboo on DR1. Good luck finding what you want to make your vacation all you dream it can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.