You can't make this up

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
With all the rain, my phone has been out. I called Claro on my cell 2x. OK we'll fix it. Worked Sat., not Sun. Got a call today. This is Claro. Does your phone work? Thank you for asking and since I'm talking to you it works great. At least they asked. I love this place.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Give them some credit...they called you and said: we're calling to check if your phone is back in service, right? Sounds much more realistic.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i don't understand how is that strange. you reported non-functioning landline. they fixed it. to checked if it's fixed, they called you.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I get robocalls on my landline and cell phone from Oscuro trying to sell me new services.

Since the calls come from their main number I answer them. The marketing calls are distinctive. When I answer there is a slight delay and then a distinct sound as the being transferred to a telemarketer.

Click.

healimonster

Sep 29, 2015
With all the rain, my phone has been out. I called Claro on my cell 2x. OK we'll fix it. Worked Sat., not Sun. Got a call today. This is Claro. Does your phone work? Thank you for asking and since I'm talking to you it works great. At least they asked. I love this place.

Is your refrigerator running?