reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
MOPC.jpg

https://twitter.com/MOPCRD?lang=en

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Unbelievable. They are actually telling people to drive dangerously. Next they'll be telling motos that it's not necessary to have lights at all!

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
It's bad grammar. It reminds me of another recent thread about the education system. The idea the writer meant to convey is "for use ONLY when necessary" but it was written so vaguely that it can be interpreted to mean "use at all times on the autopista and in rural areas."
Idiots...even the wording...obligated , when conditions require it......

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
It's bad grammar. It reminds me of another recent thread about the education system. The idea the writer meant to convey is "for use ONLY when necessary" but it was written so vaguely that it can be interpreted to mean "use at all times on the autopista and in rural areas."

I know that's what he meant, but it's more than just bad grammar. It's not knowing how to communicate a clear message.*

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
You guys got me confused, aside the driving grammar.

LOW BEAM> always on including day time.
HIGH BEAM? when conditions require.(without blinding people)
Sounds normal to me.

Most cars have DRL lights for the day automatically on.(proven to reduce accidents)

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
You guys got me confused, aside the driving grammar.

LOW BEAM> always on including day time.
HIGH BEAM? when conditions require.(without blinding people)
Sounds normal to me.

Most cars have DRL lights for the day automatically on.(proven to reduce accidents)

It's confusing to say something is MANDATORY when conditions require. What they meant most likely is that it is ALLOWED. (Permitido)