Thread: Dominican dancing

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dominican dancing

we are looking to find a dance place with dominicans (and a lot of them) dancing bachatta.

We are staying in the Bavaro area it will be a friday or saturday night (end of january/early february). Can someone direct us

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogerramjet1 View Post
    we are looking to find a dance place with dominicans (and a lot of them) dancing bachatta.

We are staying in the Bavaro area it will be a friday or saturday night (end of january/early february). Can someone direct us
    Ask your hotel, local taxi or motoconcha driver... Also, a group of young women will steer you in the right direction.

Also, keep in mind that places are dead until around midnight. You have the right place, but it looks completely empty at 10:30pm.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

any other takers...hope someone can help

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Try The Drink Point. It may get too crowded after 12 though.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

They tent to shoot and stab people at drink point. El Kan is more civilised.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks.
    my GF is dominican but shes from SD and we both are unfamiliar with the where and hows of punta cana.
    I want a largely authentic dominican bachatta night for her. I say 'her' because ill be at the bar controlling her new 'ohmibod 2.0h' wee-vibe as she dances up a storm. Thanks for yor help

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, son!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogerramjet1 View Post

My Favorite was the Car Wash in Friusa D'Lujo or something like that but last time I was over there it was closed.