Dominican dancing

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
we are looking to find a dance place with dominicans (and a lot of them) dancing bachatta.

We are staying in the Bavaro area it will be a friday or saturday night (end of january/early february). Can someone direct us

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
we are looking to find a dance place with dominicans (and a lot of them) dancing bachatta.

We are staying in the Bavaro area it will be a friday or saturday night (end of january/early february). Can someone direct us

Ask your hotel, local taxi or motoconcha driver... Also, a group of young women will steer you in the right direction.

Also, keep in mind that places are dead until around midnight. You have the right place, but it looks completely empty at 10:30pm.

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
thanks.
my GF is dominican but shes from SD and we both are unfamiliar with the where and hows of punta cana.
I want a largely authentic dominican bachatta night for her. I say 'her' because ill be at the bar controlling her new 'ohmibod 2.0h' wee-vibe as she dances up a storm. Thanks for yor help

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002

My Favorite was the Car Wash in Friusa D'Lujo or something like that but last time I was over there it was closed.