2016 Christmas Death Pool

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Its that time again. The road carnage death pool should begin. I know its morbid and a lot of you find it repulsive but no matter what we say or do poopoo happens. In the past DV8 did the official tally and if they would be so kind as to keep score that would be great.
This year I am guessing 37 dead and countless injured.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
just to clarify, the official count is always the number reported by COE during their operativo navideno. they list number of deaths and "affected" which extends beyond injured, really.

i'm saying 26 deaths.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Its that time again. The road carnage death pool should begin. I know its morbid and a lot of you find it repulsive but no matter what we say or do poopoo happens. In the past DV8 did the official tally and if they would be so kind as to keep score that would be great.

Here we go again. Heaven forbid there be a few gringos (like yourself) in the count.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
How about a list of lucky past winners and their numbers? Is the grand prize still the same?

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I'm gonna go with 4 less than get wacked in Chicago during the same time frame
Agreed, I'm betting Chicago will beat the Doms this year. They've been practicing really hard and they've got a very supportive head coach.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009

A drunk chopo will shoot Santa Claus in a colmadon in a brawl over a Domino Game... :D

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Never understood the DR Gov thought process of lifting restrictions on the times you can buy alchohol. Drinking and driving is an afterthought at best. The Gov really doesn't have to make this any easier. Your best bet is to stay off the roads, if you can. Ignorance is bliss until it impacts your life. Happy New Year.

KITTU

May 13, 2015
52 is what i say after seeing whats going on, on these roads! God, people are in a rush!