townsend

Dec 22, 2016
where can you find free food
I don't speak Spanish
I know I'm hurting
I made some mistakes

townsend

Dec 22, 2016
have money coming but for right now I'm starving & homeless. Funny part is no Dominicans believe me they think I'm joking , this is frustration don't they soup kitchens lines in this country

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
where are you located? there are comedores economicos in DR, sort of soup kitchen equivalent, i guess.

in puerto plata there is one in UASD branch, leaving the city, on the other side of the road from zona franca. they serve breakfast and lunch, 15 pesos per plate of something like that.

townsend

Dec 22, 2016
just want to kn0w is there a place I can go in Puerto plato to get some thing to eat its been 4 days now

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
If he's legit and somebody wants to meet him (on malecon?) I'll cover the meal and few extra bucks (paypal/venmo). If legit.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Can a Mod check to IP Address just to make sure first , then if so, im sure one of our members can meet with this person for some food, knowing full well people will chip in.

townsend

Dec 22, 2016
I have been thinking about contacting them see if they can help me get home
I don't have but 40 pesos on me got to be careful how I spend it cause its my last right
now I just hungry just want some food so I can think, think about how I got into this mess in a country I can't even speak the
language in Crob, thanks for even counsidering that .........where is malecon all I have is my computer and bag no phone I can use gmail to make calls when I find free wifi

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i doubt the consulate will help. they may reach to your family in the states, tho.

where in puerto plata are you right now?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Can a Mod check to IP Address just to make sure first , then if so, im sure one of our members can meet with this person for some food, knowing full well people will chip in.

Good idea, first post from the OP begging for food because he has not eaten in four days but has the strength to type on his laptop?

pawn the laptop, eat and when your money arrives get the laptop out of the pawnshop

townsend

Dec 22, 2016
I have been sleeping on the beach near Costa Dorada, I hungry enough to steal some food but I refuse to go that far

townsend

Dec 22, 2016
look I'm not asking for no money I just asking are there any soup kitchens churchs that feel you that's all and yeah I hungry but after 2 days the pain of hunger kind of leaves you, you hungry but the hunger pain is not the same

townsend

Dec 22, 2016
being on this computer is the only communication I got since I don' have my phone anymore just have to find open wifi which is not easy

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
look I'm not asking for no money I just asking are there any soup kitchens churchs that feel you that's all and yeah I hungry but after 2 days the pain of hunger kind of leaves you, you hungry but the hunger pain is not the same

why not try a few restaurants and offer to sweep and clean the place for a plate of rice and beans

townsend

Dec 22, 2016
I'm near costa Dorada camped out behind this couples house they not home I can sit outside and use their and wifi until some see me then I got to move on

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Make a circular motion on your Stomach, there has to be at least one Dominican who will spare some food .
I dont think this is Legit ..
A Hungry person will find food, one way or the other ..you dont walk around starving for 4 days , and do nothing but then type on a keyboard ..

now a Ticket back home, that is a different Matter .

townsend

Dec 22, 2016
would do that sweep floors if I could make the no English speaking person understand me................yeah I made a big mistake not going home when I should have

Status
Not open for further replies.