Citizenship oath

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Anyone have a copy or an online source? I have my swearing in on the 6th of February, and although I no you can get away with mouthing the words without saying them I prefer to know ahead of time what I am supposed to be swearing to.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
No more fees for residency, no medicals, no trips back and for to lawyers, no more dealing with renewal of anything but my drivers licence, easier real estate transactions....etc. Legal processes become easier as well.
Never met a Dominican, other than those living on the street that was unclean. Bought some fruit and veggies the other day, handed the guy a thousand pesos note by accident instead of a 200. I never noticed but he did and gave it back to me. I could go on but you get the picture. When we had an accident, hit by a guy coming around the corner on my side of the road, he admitted to fault right away, gave us all his information...etc. Woman living across the road offered us coffee and a place out of the rain while waiting for a tow truck and sent her son out to guard the jeep. Yes there are plenty of thieves, the jails in our home countries are filled with them as well.