Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
  1. #1
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    21,404
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Clintons, Kissinger and Michael Douglas in DR for New Years

    Apparently, the Clintons have been in DR for New Years for a decade.

    http://www.listindiario.com/la-repub...no-nuevo-en-rd

    (Warning in advance not to comment about US politics in this thread).*

    Admin
    DR1.com

  2. Likes emddvm liked this post
  3. #2
    I love Hillary!
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wonder if they will pass through Sosua Abajo to take in some local ambiance.

  4. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,258
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That would be an odd bunch.

  5. Likes AlterEgo liked this post
  6. #4
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    30,469
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There would not be a way that I could care less about these people.

  7. Likes JDJones liked this post
  8. #5
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,562
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Good point Windy

  9. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    17,299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    We were hoping to go to the Casa Club for the fireworks later but I fear security might be a little stiffer than usual.

    Moderator East Coast Forum

    www.DR1.com

  10. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    There would not be a way that I could care less about these people x infinity

    ......

  11. #8
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    838
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Nice choice!!

  12. #9
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    880
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    Apparently, the Clintons have been in DR for New Years for a decade.

    http://www.listindiario.com/la-repub...no-nuevo-en-rd

    (Warning in advance not to comment about US politics in this thread).*
    Even with this "Warning in advance not to comment about US politics in this thread". Some have in full force ignored and posted political comments with their very personal political views.

    I request that those be deleted. Thank you.

  13. #10
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DR Solar View Post
    Even with this "Warning in advance not to comment about US politics in this thread". Some have in full force ignored and posted political comments with their very personal political views.

    I request that those be deleted. Thank you.


    Why don't you point out the political comments that you see.

  14. Likes wuarhat liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •