Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Inversiones al dia, s.a.

    Any one have any info regarding this company in POP? Thanks

  2. #2
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    interesting info in local media this morning:
    http://notiplata.com/encuentran-muer...-puerto-plata/

    RIP.

  3. Likes jinty05 liked this post
  4. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks dv8, thought something had happened. Lots of people at his office for the past 2 days to collect their monthly payments.

  5. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I found this on the internet this morning.

    PUERTO PLATA .- A great commotion and grief has caused in this province, the suicide of the
    businessman Pablo Pichardo, whose body was found dead today with a bullet in the head inside
    a cabin located on the road Puerto Plata-Cofresi, Where he left a letter where he apologized
    to his family and the people who supported him.

    Pichardo, who was a native of the La Sabana community in the municipality of Luperón, at the
    time of his death, was the general manager of the investment Inversiones al Día (INVERDISA),
    whose premises are located in the 12th street of San Felipe de Puerto Plata, was the husband
    of the teacher Griselda Gonzalez, who is the director of the school Carlos Maria Hernandez,
    and the father of the current president of the Council of Luperon, Douglas Pichardo.

    Regarding this tragic fact, the authorities have reported that Pablo Pichardo, who was an
    accountant, had arrived early this morning at his office, where he met with some clients
    and then left with unknown direction, being found dead several hours Then inside a room of
    the Venus huts with a head shot, plus a suicide note, his prescription glasses, a watch,
    several credit cards and a ballot of one thousand Dominican pesos.

    The news about the unfortunate event spread like wildfire and in front of the cabin crowded
    a lot of curious, while the judicial and police authorities advanced that the death of
    Pichardo allegedly was a suicide and that until the moment They do not know the reasons
    that motivated him to dispense with his life.





    Transcript of the letter left by Mr. Pichardo:

    *

    Today you are going to explain to clients that you can not pay the interest corresponding
    to the month of December 2016, because the company is going through a very difficult situation,
    it is the recommendation of the managers.

    I have no moral strength to explain this, and as a rest and I choose this place, because
    in my house I can not.

    I apologize to my family who are my reason for being, those people who gave me a lot of support.

    God forgive me.

    But I can not.

    *********I can not.

    *********I can not

    ***************************************************************************Paul.

  6. #5
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    33,058
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by No Place Like Home View Post
    I found this on the internet this morning.

    PUERTO PLATA .- A great commotion and grief has caused in this province, the suicide of the
    businessman Pablo Pichardo, whose body was found dead today with a bullet in the head inside
    a cabin located on the road Puerto Plata-Cofresi, Where he left a letter where he apologized
    to his family and the people who supported him.

    Pichardo, who was a native of the La Sabana community in the municipality of Luperón, at the
    time of his death, was the general manager of the investment Inversiones al Día (INVERDISA),
    whose premises are located in the 12th street of San Felipe de Puerto Plata, was the husband
    of the teacher Griselda Gonzalez, who is the director of the school Carlos Maria Hernandez,
    and the father of the current president of the Council of Luperon, Douglas Pichardo.

    Regarding this tragic fact, the authorities have reported that Pablo Pichardo, who was an
    accountant, had arrived early this morning at his office, where he met with some clients
    and then left with unknown direction, being found dead several hours Then inside a room of
    the Venus huts with a head shot, plus a suicide note, his prescription glasses, a watch,
    several credit cards and a ballot of one thousand Dominican pesos.

    The news about the unfortunate event spread like wildfire and in front of the cabin crowded
    a lot of curious, while the judicial and police authorities advanced that the death of
    Pichardo allegedly was a suicide and that until the moment They do not know the reasons
    that motivated him to dispense with his life.





    Transcript of the letter left by Mr. Pichardo:

    *

    Today you are going to explain to clients that you can not pay the interest corresponding
    to the month of December 2016, because the company is going through a very difficult situation,
    it is the recommendation of the managers.

    I have no moral strength to explain this, and as a rest and I choose this place, because
    in my house I can not.

    I apologize to my family who are my reason for being, those people who gave me a lot of support.

    God forgive me.

    But I can not.

    *********I can not.

    *********I can not

    ***************************************************************************Paul.
    if it is handwritten, time to call in a handwriting guy.*

  7. #6
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    if it is handwritten, time to call in a handwriting guy.*
    Any relation to Alberto Noesi?

  8. Likes Timotero liked this post
  9. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    33,058
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    Any relation to Alberto Noesi?
    i ain´t touching that one....

  10. #8
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Any DR1 member have an account with this company and if so, what to do next?

  11. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    33,058
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by No Place Like Home View Post
    Any DR1 member have an account with this company and if so, what to do next?
    if you have an account with this guy, your next move should be to prepare yourself for the worst. the mere fact that the guy offed himself suggests that things were grisly,at best.

  12. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by No Place Like Home View Post
    Any DR1 member have an account with this company and if so, what to do next?
    Get yourself to accept the money is gone. You will probably get contacted by some lawyers if you start to reach out for help, but somehow all of them will have a wonderful solution where you first have to invest more money into something with the promise you will make your original investment back. Tell them it's not wise to throw good money after bad. At least that is what I did after the ANOECA/Noesi debacle.

  13. Likes chico bill, zoomzx11 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •