Inversiones al dia, s.a.

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Thanks dv8, thought something had happened. Lots of people at his office for the past 2 days to collect their monthly payments.

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
I found this on the internet this morning.

PUERTO PLATA .- A great commotion and grief has caused in this province, the suicide of the
businessman Pablo Pichardo, whose body was found dead today with a bullet in the head inside
a cabin located on the road Puerto Plata-Cofresi, Where he left a letter where he apologized
to his family and the people who supported him.

Pichardo, who was a native of the La Sabana community in the municipality of Luper?n, at the
time of his death, was the general manager of the investment Inversiones al D?a (INVERDISA),
whose premises are located in the 12th street of San Felipe de Puerto Plata, was the husband
of the teacher Griselda Gonzalez, who is the director of the school Carlos Maria Hernandez,
and the father of the current president of the Council of Luperon, Douglas Pichardo.

Regarding this tragic fact, the authorities have reported that Pablo Pichardo, who was an
accountant, had arrived early this morning at his office, where he met with some clients
and then left with unknown direction, being found dead several hours Then inside a room of
the Venus huts with a head shot, plus a suicide note, his prescription glasses, a watch,
several credit cards and a ballot of one thousand Dominican pesos.

The news about the unfortunate event spread like wildfire and in front of the cabin crowded
a lot of curious, while the judicial and police authorities advanced that the death of
Pichardo allegedly was a suicide and that until the moment They do not know the reasons
that motivated him to dispense with his life.

Transcript of the letter left by Mr. Pichardo:

Today you are going to explain to clients that you can not pay the interest corresponding
to the month of December 2016, because the company is going through a very difficult situation,
it is the recommendation of the managers.

I have no moral strength to explain this, and as a rest and I choose this place, because
in my house I can not.

I apologize to my family who are my reason for being, those people who gave me a lot of support.

God forgive me.

But I can not.

*********I can not.

*********I can not

***************************************************************************Paul.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I found this on the internet this morning.

PUERTO PLATA .- A great commotion and grief has caused in this province, the suicide of the
businessman Pablo Pichardo, whose body was found dead today with a bullet in the head inside
a cabin located on the road Puerto Plata-Cofresi, Where he left a letter where he apologized
to his family and the people who supported him.

Pichardo, who was a native of the La Sabana community in the municipality of Luper?n, at the
time of his death, was the general manager of the investment Inversiones al D?a (INVERDISA),
whose premises are located in the 12th street of San Felipe de Puerto Plata, was the husband
of the teacher Griselda Gonzalez, who is the director of the school Carlos Maria Hernandez,
and the father of the current president of the Council of Luperon, Douglas Pichardo.

Regarding this tragic fact, the authorities have reported that Pablo Pichardo, who was an
accountant, had arrived early this morning at his office, where he met with some clients
and then left with unknown direction, being found dead several hours Then inside a room of
the Venus huts with a head shot, plus a suicide note, his prescription glasses, a watch,
several credit cards and a ballot of one thousand Dominican pesos.

The news about the unfortunate event spread like wildfire and in front of the cabin crowded
a lot of curious, while the judicial and police authorities advanced that the death of
Pichardo allegedly was a suicide and that until the moment They do not know the reasons
that motivated him to dispense with his life.

Transcript of the letter left by Mr. Pichardo:

Today you are going to explain to clients that you can not pay the interest corresponding
to the month of December 2016, because the company is going through a very difficult situation,
it is the recommendation of the managers.

I have no moral strength to explain this, and as a rest and I choose this place, because
in my house I can not.

I apologize to my family who are my reason for being, those people who gave me a lot of support.

God forgive me.

But I can not.

*********I can not.

*********I can not

***************************************************************************Paul.

if it is handwritten, time to call in a handwriting guy.*

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Any DR1 member have an account with this company and if so, what to do next?

if you have an account with this guy, your next move should be to prepare yourself for the worst. the mere fact that the guy offed himself suggests that things were grisly,at best.

jd_mine

Sep 24, 2003
Any DR1 member have an account with this company and if so, what to do next?

Get yourself to accept the money is gone. You will probably get contacted by some lawyers if you start to reach out for help, but somehow all of them will have a wonderful solution where you first have to invest more money into something with the promise you will make your original investment back. Tell them it's not wise to throw good money after bad. At least that is what I did after the ANOECA/Noesi debacle.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Get yourself to accept the money is gone. You will probably get contacted by some lawyers if you start to reach out for help, but somehow all of them will have a wonderful solution where you first have to invest more money into something with the promise you will make your original investment back. Tell them it's not wise to throw good money after bad. At least that is what I did after the ANOECA/Noesi debacle.

Sage advice indeed. But I wonder was this guy actually honest and he just made bad choices, because a Dominican who intentionally was scamming people wouldn't shoot himself, they would just reopen under another name. In any event may his soul find peace.

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
WOW what a mess at this place today. Cops, TV crews and lots of people. Paulo (RUSA person) was to speak at 10AM, he drove by and did not stop. Everyone waited a long time, with many lawyers, and nothing happened.