DON'T BE LAME and spoil the fun. I know you are busy
and don't have a lot of time to play, but take a few
minutes of your break and just do it. Copy (not
forward) this entire message and paste it onto a new
email that you will send. Change all of the answers
so that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole
bunch of people you know *INCLUDING* the person who
sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a
lot of little unknown facts about your friends.
**Remember to send it back to the person who sent it
to you. It's a lot of fun. **

>1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? A beach house...small...somewhere where I can see the ocean first thing in the morning when I open my eyes...

>2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Memoirs of a Geisha"..given to me by a dear friend last year for my birthday...one of the best presents I've ever gotten...

>3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? MSNBC...It was given to me here at work.

>4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? I don't know if it's considered a board game...Yahtzee...'cause we always play it with the whole family...especially when we used to go camping!!!>

>5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? I know it's "cheesy"...Cosmo...

>6a. FAVORITE SMELL? The beach...a meadow...anything outdoors where there's no pollution!

>6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Smoke...in any form...

>7. FAVORITE SOUND? Any type of music...(well, except rap!)

>8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Being lied to...

>9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE
>UP IN THE MORNING? God... thank him for my kids being home safe and sound...and for having so many wonderful things...family, health, work, and money to pay my bills...

>10. FAVORITE COLORS? Anything blue

>11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? the least possible, it's annoying.

>12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? Doubtful...but maybe...Sarah Elizabeth or Daniel

>13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? Like I said before...all the wonderful things I thank God for...and to know that someone really loves you.

>14. FAVORITE FOODS? Anything chocolate...desserts!!!

>15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? See above...

>16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Yes!!! but only when no one else is in the car and there's no cops around!!!
>
>17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes...until I find a "real" one...

>18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? Yes...but only if I'm sleeping with a "real" animal...

>19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Don't laugh...a Chevy Vega...brand new...cream colored, leather interior...

>20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? I want to meet GOD

>21. FAVORITE DRINK? I don't drink...but if I have anything is a shot of Tequila, Aguardiente Colombiano...or something a friend of mine introduced me to...Smirnoff Ice and Apple Martinis...Um, Um, GOOD!!!

>22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? The best one...ARIES...(Fire baby!)

>24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? I already have it...Radio announcer or d.j....Whatever you want to call it!

>25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD
>IT BE? My natural color...light brown...

>26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes...I think? No, wait...I fall in love everyday!

>27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Always half full

>28. FAVORITE MOVIE: Gone with the Wind...9 1/2 weeks...

>29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? But of course...my typing teacher at Battin High would be proud...90 words a minute baby!

>30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Couple of pairs of shoes...maybe some dust bunnies...sometimes the cats...

>31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 4

>32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball...then soccer...but only at the stadium... Especially baseball in D.R.

>33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS: I want to meet someone like him...to have the only thing I'm still missing...

>34. NAME THE PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST
>LIKELY TO RESPOND? The one that sent it to me in the first place...

>35. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO
>RESPOND? Bruce

>36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? Divorced...what else is new?

>37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Have many...Sex in the city, Ally McBeall, Family Law, Judging Amy, The Guardian, Temptation Island, Who wants to be a millionaire, The Wheel, Jeopardy...

38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? Jan...she's my hero!!!

39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? I'll get back to you on this one

>
>**OK ITS YOUR TURN NOW!! GET BUSY

These are my answers...I want to see some of yours...You can e-mail me if you don't want to post them here...

Have fun!!!

Last edited:

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
OK..I'll be the first...common..lets get to know everyone!
1)living: in zona colonial to be near the hubbub..and a little beach place to get away from the hubbub
2)Book? just studying my spanish but the last was..can't remember the name..by Richard Bach.about the reluctant messiah
3) mouse pad? Star Trek...a gift from a Trekkie
4)Board game? Scrabble..but noone will play with me!!
5)Magazine? Last I read was on the pot..People Mag. en Espanol
6)Smell? The outdoors&Sandlewood....least favorite..garbage and my dog when she hasn't had a bath in a few weeks
7)Sound? Listing to the creek babbling when I'm sleeping camping
8)Feeling? Seeing people being evil to eachother
9)First thought? Greeting Sniffy and wishing I didn't have to go to work
10)color? I like them all...just dep[ends on what the color is on...hate to see a green sky and pink grass!
11)phone rings? 3...don't want to act to desperate...that is if I don't let the machine answer for me
12)first child? Never will happen ..but if it did..Laurelyn..its from the Lord of the Rings trilogy..the name of a tree that only blooms when a good king comes into reign
13)Most important? Friends,family,and enjoying life
14)Favorite foods? Franks Red Hot hotsause with a hard pretzel or cheese
15) Choc or Van? Depends on the application
16)Drive fast? No way! never make it in RD driving
17)Stuffed animal? Sniffy wouldn't hear of it!
18)Storms? Love the power they have
19)First car? VW Beetle..green w/sunroof...
20)One person? Can't pick one..love meeting everyone..past and present
21)Drink? Of course beer(Presidente and Rolling Rock)
22)Zodiac? Libera...either balanced or unbalanced...haven't figured out which yet
23) HEY THERES NO 23!!!Don't confuse me!
24)Job? Anything where I can talk and enjoy it
25)Hair color? Stick with brown...enough to cover the gray
26)Love? Haven't exactly figured out the meaning to that word yet
27)Glass? Always half full
28)Movie? Wizard of Oz
29)Typing? I'm a 4 fingered typer
30)Under bed? Sniffy hair,shoes and we're not going there!!!!
31)Number? 13..I feel bad for this number..
32)Sports? Don't really watch them but if I have to chose..hocky or soccor..both have good action
33..34..35)???
36)Marital stat? Divorced and happy
37)TV? Andy Griffith, Beverly Hillbillys,Monty Python
38)DR1? Well there are a few.but...PIB.Shes so intelligent and a great cook
39)Chopo? TV in the livingroom...used to drive a pickup truck...drink beer out of the bottle

Ok...your turn!!!! Lets get to know all of you..we have your fotos..now your deepest darkest secrets!!

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
OFF TOPIC: Note to Jan: there's this really great place to play Scrabble - www.scrabble.4t.com - but watch out, cuz these guys are goooood....they know all the 2-letter words and stuff...

Ok, I'll do this...

LIVING: I'm in Montreal now and liking the big city stuff.

BOOK: Tess of the D'Urbervilles - totally depressing.

MOUSE PAD: Don't have one.

BOARD GAME: Scrabble

MAGAZINE: Vanity Fair (Hey, this reminds of the Proust Questionnaire...)

BEST SMELL: Vanilla

WORST SMELL: Gasoline, aguas negras

COLOR: Green

FAVOURITE FOODS: Greek...no, Lebanese...no, Italian...no...

DRINK: Santo Libre, Bloody Ceasar

JOB: Editor (I wish, I wish, I wish...)

MOVIE: Prince of Tides. ("Lowenstein...Lowenstein" - aaargh)

TYPING: 65 wpm

MARITAL STATUS: Married

TV: I don't watch much TV.

ZODIAC: Aries with serious Taurus tendencies.

I'M A CHOPA BECAUSE: I totally eat rice & beans with a spoon. And I'm the queen of dirty / broken shoes.

PEOPLE ON DR1: I totally admire jjsk - she has a great comeback for everything, and never gets her feathers ruffled. I would least want to be, duh, Tiger. Cuz dude, I don't *have* that kind of money for therapy...

Last edited:

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Trilevel in Colorado Springs just a few miles from Pike's Peak
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Under Fire by W.E.B. Griffin
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Contractor.COM
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Yahtzee and Pegs
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Popular Mechanics
6a. FAVORITE SMELL? Cinnamon Rolls!
6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Cigarette Smoke
7. FAVORITE SOUND? The tone in my girlfriend's voice when I call her.
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? The feeling of insecurity I get when going in to my oncologist's office to check on status of my cancer...right now all clear.
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE
UP IN THE MORNING? Oh God...Do I really have to get up this early??
10. FAVORITE COLORS? blue and Red
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 2
12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? Ain't gonna happen.
13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? Health, love, good friends and a great lady
14. FAVORITE FOODS? Everything I'm not supposed to have
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla, if mixed with banana
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? No, but my right foot does.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No but have been told to get stuffed!
18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? Yes, as long as I can be inside
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Used 1964 Chevy Impala...
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Met him, Leo Buscaglia...professo of the Love Class and author of several books. His writings meant a lot to late wife during her last days and I was able to tell him that.
21. FAVORITE DRINK? French Connection...one part Couvosier and one part Gran Marnier, flamed
22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Virgo
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Benefactor de la Patria Nueva
25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD
IT BE? Elvis Black
26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Married twice...in love only once
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? half full
28. FAVORITE MOVIE: Patton, MASH, Sleepless in Seattle
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Except when I hit the left ones
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Tumbleweeds
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 8 for infinity
32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? American Football
33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS: Nice eyes
34. NAME THE PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST
LIKELY TO RESPOND? No Se
35. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO
RESPOND? Ditto
36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? Widowed
37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? The District, JAG, Meet the Press
38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? be: Hillbilly Not Be; Tiger
39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? Used to be hell on wheels on a Honda 50.

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Here I go....

>1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Currently have a condo in Tamapa Fl and a home in Santo Domingo
>2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? MCSe..Tcp/ip manual

>3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Roadrunner hi speed online
>4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Chess

>5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? PC World

>6a. FAVORITE SMELL? Pan cooking in a Paneria
>6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Smoke...Human Gas

>7. FAVORITE SOUND? Dinner Bell

>8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Being alone at nite

>UP IN THE MORNING? It sure is great to be warm and toasty(great to be alive!!).

>10. FAVORITE COLORS? Turquoise

>11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 3
>12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? Never will happen(I already adopted--Its Carlo
>13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? Being in good health so I can return back to the isle of my dreams...
>14. FAVORITE FOODS? Rice and Beans with Pollo a la Parilla and anythin dcooked at resturant Cantabrica on Independencia!!

>15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? dosent matter

>16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Sure but only on the sidwalk in los Minas!!!
>
>17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No but Ive been called one
>18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? Yes
>19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? OLds delta 88

>20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE?
I wish my randmother would be alive again I miss her so...
>21. FAVORITE DRINK? Cafe con leche
>22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? The best one...ARIES th Ram
>24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? retired
>IT BE? My natural color
>26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes and I still am....
>27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Always half full

>28. FAVORITE MOVIE: Caligula

>29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? But of course the two center ones correct?? I only needf to use my 2 fingers

>30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? a troll lives there hahaha

>31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 69

>32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Dog show

>33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS:
Hello I think your posts are kewl..
>LIKELY TO RESPOND? other posters
>RESPOND? me

>36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED?single never married

>37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Startrek

38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? Chris Colon I resepect the way he usaes humour to get serious points accross. Robert he has to but up with all of our s**t :)=)

39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? Hangin out on Ave Venezula at midnite on fri nites....
also sitting sipping ron at Felixes house in Inegnia Quesqueya.and waking up in front of the never mind.....

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Well, here I go!

>1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? .......Happy here in Pinecrest. Maybe a place on a canal with ocean access.
>2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? .......Eat the Rich. By P.J. O'Roarke!
>3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? .......Don't have one. I have a track Ball not a mouse.
>4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? ........Monopoly
>5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? ........Skeptic, National review, Autosport
>6a. FAVORITE SMELL? ........Night Blooming jasmine
>6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? ........My septic tank when I had to have it pumped out
>7. FAVORITE SOUND? ........"aye si Papi!!!" LOL
>8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? ........When my father past away
>UP IN THE MORNING? ........I have to pee!
>10. FAVORITE COLORS? ......don't have one
>11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? ........Depends on the name that comes up on my Caller ID!
>12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? ........ Working on that one. Joseph(after my Dad) if a boy. Lisa Carolina if a girl.
>13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? ......My Wife, My family, My health
>14. FAVORITE FOODS? ......A big porterhouse steak with Rice and black beans and Yuca
>15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? ......Chocolate
>16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? ......On the track yes. On the road not so much. Too many idiots out there.
>17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? ......Nope
>18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? ......Yes. I feed off their power
>19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? ......73' Plymouth Satellite Sebring. Spent the summer converting it to a Roadrunner Clone. 440, headers, 4 barrell ect.
>20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? ......Jesus. To ask him what he thought of how people have manipulated his message for their own gains and to settle that "Son of God" crap once and for all!
>21. FAVORITE DRINK? ......Single Malt Scotch, Vodka Martinis, and a well made Daiquiri by my pool
>22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? ......Libra. But astrology is a joke!
>23.......?
>24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? .......To be a racecar team owner. I am working on it!
>IT BE? .......I use to dye my hair Yellow and orange when I was a punk in the 70"s. Now I am happy with what I got. Black with a touch of gray.
>26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? .......Yes
>27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? .......Doesn't matter because I will fill it up anyway.
>28. FAVORITE MOVIE: .......Casablanca, the Usual Suspects(Ironic huh?), Dogma, Kentucky Fried Movie, Inside Kirsty Waay!
>29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? ......Yes
>30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? ......."Don't Look! or the Boogie Man will get ya!"
>31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? .......70(ask me why)
>32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? .......Formula 1, CART, IRL, Grand-Am, ALMS, all types of motorpsorts except Drag Racing. Football if the Dolphins are playing, Bull-fighting, Some fishing shows
>33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS: ......Your cool for posting this
>LIKELY TO RESPOND? ......Me
>RESPOND? .......? who knows?
>36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? .......Married
>37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? .......Politically Incorrect, The Daily Show, the O'Reily Factor, Scrubs, RPM 2nite, Arli$$, Simpsons(They still crack me up) Sopranos, Six feet Under)
38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? ........Like to be? ME. Not to be? Anyone else!
39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? ......I caught myself listening to Amor 107 the other day!

How's That?

Tony C

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
here goes

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Single family home in Serbia, oops, I mean suburbia, east of Ottawa (Canada's captial city).

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A book for women thinking of planning to take a sabbatical (can't remember the exact title right now).

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Tasmanian devil

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? "Crainium", good mix of Pictionary, charades and trivial questions (also gotta love Trivial Pursuit it's a classic, and I've played it so much ppl think I'm smart 'cause I've heard all the questions before). Card games too; mostly Euchre.

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? mail-order catalogues

6a. FAVORITE SMELL? "exotic" simmering oil by Body Shop

6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? poo (close second= my husband's hockey sweater after a game)

7. FAVORITE SOUND? music (any but country&western)

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? failure

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? "No mommy I don't want to go to school today..." "Wait, where's the snooze button, just 5 more minutes" "Is it the weekend? Do I have to get up?" "What's happening at work today, do I have to go"

10. FAVORITE COLORS? black

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Depends where I am and where the phone is and how many things I have to trip over to get to it; but if it don't get it by 3 the voicemail picks it up.

12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? Not in the plans.

13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? Contributing something of value, in whatever form that takes.

14. FAVORITE FOODS? Indian and Malaysian curries with roti

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate!

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Is there any other way?

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Just my husband.

18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? Can give or take 'em, can't control the weather anyway, so might as well no complain about it.

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A green 1972 Volkwagon Beetle. (OK, briefly there was a '71 Dodge Dart before that, but that's a very long story that only certain priviledged people get to hear).

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Oh, I can never just pick one for questions like this, there are too many options, Beethoven, Ghandi, my Gramma, Alice Cooper (did that)...

21. FAVORITE DRINK? Yes! (oh, do I have to pick just one? umm, o.k., anything but beer or scotch)

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Leo

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Professional traveller

25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I probably already have... now I just stick with my own my own medium-dark brown

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes

27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Ususally half full, er, whatever, it's half a glass of something, sometimes it's good to have half, sometimes it's Only half....

28. FAVORITE MOVIE: Shawshank Redemption

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? mostly (I think)

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing; the frame goes all the way to the floor.

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? pie, oops, I mean pi (still stuck on the food question!)

32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey (are there others?)

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS: Had a great idea posting this; seems to have a real appreciation for the fun in life.

34. NAME THE PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Criss Colon

35. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? AZB

36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? Married (twice, to the same person, never divorced)

37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Could give or take the TV, too many other ways to waste my time; but I like Law&Order when it's on.

38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? Would like to be like any of them that are living in the DR and loving it. Would not like to be like those who are unhappy (or unstable).

39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? Well, I do own a Jeep cherokee, does that count? I have played dominoes before, and I have discovered a new love for merengue....

Last edited:

Claudia

Jan 8, 2002
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Apartment in Gazcue, Santo Domingo.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None.

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mickey Mouse

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Pictionary.

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Home and Garden.

6a. FAVORITE SMELL? Coffee in the morning.

6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Bacalao or arenque cooking.

7. FAVORITE SOUND? Christmas carols.

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Going to the dentist.

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Oh, no, got to go to work, get the kids ready........

10. FAVORITE COLORS? Red

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? One or two.

12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? Not planning on having another one.

13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? Children.

14. FAVORITE FOODS? Chinese and salads.

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate.

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? No.

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No.

18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? No.

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A 1990 Ford Escort.

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Mother Theresa.

21. FAVORITE DRINK? White wine.

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Taurus

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Not sure.

25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Red.

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes

27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half full.

28. FAVORITE MOVIE: The Sound of Music.

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes.

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Sometimes the cat.

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 15

32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball at Estadio Quisqueya.

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS:

34. NAME THE PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

35. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? Married.

37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Usually whatever it's on Lifetime, Everybody loves Raymond, Frazer, Friends.......

38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? Don't know.

39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? Like to eat "frituras" out in the streets.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Bachelor Pad in Troy, NY

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Programming books for school

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Road Runner High Speed Online

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Maxim, GQ & Mens Health

6a. FAVORITE SMELL? French Vanilla

6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Fish

7. FAVORITE SOUND? Juan Luis Guerra :)

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? waiting for bad news

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? ::turn over::...who the hell are you?!?!?! hehe, it's more like "do I really need to go to class?"

10. FAVORITE COLORS? all shades of blue

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? One or two.

12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? yikes, can't think about that yet!

13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? freedom.

14. FAVORITE FOODS? thai, italian and dominican

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? yeap

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? no comments

18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? No.

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1995 Honda Civic

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? my uncled that passed away when I was just a baby

21. FAVORITE DRINK? Tom Colins & Red Devil

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer...yeap, the cry baby.

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? C.E.O

25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? barely any hair to dye

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Unfortunetly

27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half full.

28. FAVORITE MOVIE: The Unusual Suspects

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? umm?

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? who knows..........

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 31

32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball, Football & Hockey

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS: :)

34. NAME THE PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? my sister

35. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? my friends

36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? Single

37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Friends & The Practice

38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? I like myself

39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? I bury myself in the campos when I go to DR and I used to drive a civic.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Single family house north of Boston
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? the dictionary
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?dolphins and starfish..why are dolphins always smiling?
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Stratego (very old game)...it used to be Chess, but that game causes way too much thinkin'
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue..dont hate me for being a male pig..I cant do anything about it!! Its my fargin' genetics..
6a. FAVORITE SMELL? sweet smell of Flan

6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? mondongo, of course!!

7. FAVORITE SOUND?babbling brook..kinda sappy, i know

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? tearing a ligament in the right elbow on the first hole of the first day of a weeklong golf vacation...to this day..... i still weep

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? "is everybody as lazy as me in the morning?"
10. FAVORITE COLORS? Purple....yes purple...chicks used to dig the color...i've grown out of it though
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? work:1 ..home...as many as it takes to get rid of the caller
12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? no more, please.
13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? My beautiful daughter, and massive little son

14. FAVORITE FOODS? Platanos, aguacate,chivo,salmon, tortellini,home made tortillas (flour), porterhouse steak (#1),locrio con habichuela.....all, of course, delectably prepared and presented by mondongo

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Breyers Butter Almond

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? yes...but i dont
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? yes...

18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? Of course I do....im a freakin' dominican!!
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1978 Renault Le Car..this will give away either my age or my financial condition at the time

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? My greandfather

21. FAVORITE DRINK? pina colada

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? sitting on my ass on a beach in the DR...beer in one hand and pastelito in the other

25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? not into such a thing

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? what does that word "love" mean, anyway?

27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Mine is either full or empty....not much time spent in the middle

28. FAVORITE MOVIE: Dont watch much cinema...."The Jerk" with Steve Martin is the only one i watch over and over

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes.

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? mothballs

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? dont have one

32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? American Football..

36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? Married.

37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Superbowl, any of the 4 Majors in Golf..Emeril live!
38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? i'd like to be an arrogant self-promoter....just kidding, please dont be mean to me!!
39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? a CHOPO is an upgrade for a lowly mondongo like me!!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
1. Living arrangement: 3 story single family dwelling over looking the beautiful Comox valley ( British Columbia)with a view of the mountains and ocean.
2. What book are you reading now:Windows 2000, a painted house
3. Whats on your mouse pad:all black
4. Favorite boardgame: chess if anything
5. Favorite Magazine: mens health, country living
6. Favorite smell: my wife
7. least favorite smell: cigarette smoke
8. worst feeling in the world: having a loved one die
9. Whats the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning: nothing, my brain doesn't function until the second cup of java
10. Favorite colours: wine and blue
11. how many rings before you answer the phone: I don't, i've got teenagers
12. Future Childs first name: Have four, no more
13. What are the most important things in life: health, happiness, and sex. my family of course.
14. Favorite food: good curry, smoked salmon, Steak.
15. Chocolate or vanilla? strawberry or pina
16. Do you like to drive fast: only from o to 60
17. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: animal yes
18. Do you love storms: yes, all kinds
19. What type was your first car: 1974 Dodge Dart, next 1963 Chevy two
20. If you could meet one person dead or alive: Ayn Rand
21. Favorite Drink: Ale, but i'll drink any beer or red wine
22. What is your Zodiac sign: Saggitarius
23. If you could have any job you wanted what would it be: investigative reporter
25: If you could dye your hair any colour:Blonde, original colour as a kid
26: Ever been in love: many times
27: Is the glass half empty or half full: Full of course
28: Favorite Movie: Soldier Blue
29: Do you type with your fingers on the right keys; no, only use left hand
30: whats under your bed??: who knows
31: What is your favorite number: 69
32: Favorite sport to watch: Hockey, boxing, womens tennis
33: Say one nice thing about the person who sent this: don't know you

34: Name the person you sent this who would most likely to respond?: Andy Down under(OZ)

35: Person you sent this to who is least likely to respond?: MY WIFE

36: Single, Married, Divorced?: WIDOWED, REMARRIED
37: Favorite tv show?: 70'S SHOW
38: Who would you most like to be and not to be from DR1 and why?: abz, my relatives would kill me

39: What are your best "Chopo" Qualities?: I have no redeeming qualities

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Ok Jan, I got the message.

I was about to say everything that jjsk said... but I guess that would be cheating. Then, here I go... que dir?n mis amistades :rolleyes:

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? My own matchbox in Sto. Dgo.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Will Cuppy's The Decline and Fall of Practically Everybody. Once again.

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? There are no mice in my place! I have a laptop.

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Russian Roulette and Chinese Checkers

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Muy Interesante

6a. FAVORITE SMELL? Coffee

6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Strong parfume at 6:00 AM on a a/c'd bus before I had breakfast.

7. FAVORITE SOUND? "Today it is free".

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Getting bills in the mail.

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? "I am sure I am sick enough to miss work today, let's see, where does it hurt?"

10. FAVORITE COLORS? Black and money. What do you mean it isn't a color?!

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? People who know me call me twice cause I never get it the first time and the answering service pick it after the fourth ring.

12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? I haven't yet decided between Lu, or Isabela, or Erick or... but I am sure it will be on the line of Mr. or Mrs. President

13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? Family. As long as they live miles from me. :D I love you mom.

14. FAVORITE FOODS? Chocolate

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Duh!

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Only if I am about to miss the helpless kitten. :D

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Not stuffed.

18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? Only if I am home.

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A 1988 VW Jetta.

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Wile E. Coyote

21. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee?

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Leo

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Correspondant for World's Best Spas

25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Orange.

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes, and I will again. I am helpless

27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? It's half empty, and it's chipped, and it cut my lip... I am bleeding to death! Call 911!

28. FAVORITE MOVIE: **** in ******

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? The right keys? Does it means there are wrong keys? Darn!

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? A few dead bodies.

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? The winning number, unfortunatelly I never know until it's too late.

32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Men's mud wrestling :D

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS: She disguised herself as a cornfield once.

36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? Prospective widow.

37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? The Simpsoms.

38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? I'd like to be a mix of HB, D.D., Dolores, jjsk and Jan. I would not like to be that guy who... you know, him... that same one.

39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? I live in front of a Colmado. Eat that TW!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Come on guys!...It's fun...

340 views and only 12 responses...Come on, guys!

Apparently some of you have enjoyed reading about us, so why not share some of your likes and dislikes with the rest?

I know it's a bit long, but it's fun...Maybe you'll even learn something about yourself that you had not thought about in a while...

Try it, you'll like it!!! (Remember Mickey?)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am otta here, its a girly game. real men engage in real issues, like who is a chopo and who is not. Whose girlfriend is a hooker and who's not.
Ok, for the sake of boredom i will write some:

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? 3 bedroom house in paraiso, santiago

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Jewish supremecy, david duke. Hahaha.

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? F-14 tom cat fighter plane

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? AZB no play no stinking board game

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? National Geographic (I get to see all Criss Colon's girlfriends in there, practically nude). F.H.N

6a. FAVORITE SMELL? fresh mangos

6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? chopa perfume, like a bottle broke on her head.

7. FAVORITE SOUND? My car's engine, damn I thought it would never start again ....cough cough.... the black smoke.

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Hearing the alarm clock in the morning.

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? "Another day another 10 thousand pesos."

10. FAVORITE COLORS? Dull colors.

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? All depends on caller ID.

12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? AZB

13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? Family values and happiness in life.

14. FAVORITE FOODS? Palermo sandwich in piper's bar but I would settle for a freshly made swarma sandwich anyday.

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate, always

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Only when i see my girlfriend's husband on my tail.

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? me need no stinking stuffed animal. Me like to sleep alone.

18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? love them, tried to video tape the last major hurricane but it missed puerto plata :(

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A 1979 VW rabbit.

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? TW my hero, ok seriously, Arial sharon so i can spit on his face personally.

21. FAVORITE DRINK? freshly made mango juice (AZB style) and presidente under hot sun in sosua beach.

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? ARIES

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Boeing 777 pilot.

25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? N/A (azb needs more hair)

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes when ever i see a santiaguira in a bellybutton low cut jeans in plaza internacional.

27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Hey, who took my drink, damn it was only half empty.

28. FAVORITE MOVIE: Dr. Zhivago (omar sharif).

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Damn, I type with 2 fingers

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? garbage that I shoved under from last cleaning.

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 6 PM (time to go home)

32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? ultimate fighting challenge

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS: They are not silicon, are they?

36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? single and freeee!!!!

37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Chiss rock show

38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? I would love to be GOLO but would hate to end up as a mondongo in criss' plate.

39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? I like chopas :(
can you forgive me TW?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Fairly large housing complex: 7 BRs; 9brs; an office or two, parking for 7 cars?OR the house at Punta Ruc?a: 4 BR; 2b?s-on the beach..
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? William Manchester?s A Century Lit Only by Fire
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The Roadrunner, who else?

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Don?t do this much any more, but Trivial Persuit & Monopoly
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? National Geographic. Used to be Hot Rod and Road and Track

6a. FAVORITE SMELL? A good cigar, fine tobaccos curing, Chinese cooking when you add the garlic, ginger, onions and hot peppers to the oil. My grandkids after a bath.
6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Cigarette smoke!! The dog?s food when it is cooking.

7. FAVORITE SOUND? Besides the ocean at 3 a.m.? Good music of almost any type: Gregorian Chant to Raggae?Classic R&R, R&B Even good bachata!
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Knowing my hard drive is about to crash and not having a back up? Well, it?s one of them

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE
UP IN THE MORNING? How comfortable I am, all snuggled up?.Good to be alive and well.
10. FAVORITE COLORS? Anything blue

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? the least possible, it's annoying.

12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? I?m done having kids. For the next g?child, I wanted Angel Luis but they decided on Julio Manuel

13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? Health and family. Your granchildren?s smiles
14. FAVORITE FOODS? Anything I cook, or that my son barbeques.

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla fudge..

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I used to. 140 mph over the Tappan Zee Bridge one time., but not now.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Well sort of?.hehehe..she?d KILL me if she read that!

18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? Absolutely! Stood on the Malicon and watched a couple of Hurricanes come in..However, not if I am farming?./David killed me.

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Triumph Herald convertible..c1965
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Maybe Ben Franklyn or Erasmus?or Chaucer?

21. FAVORITE DRINK? Barcel? Imperial and Orange Juice. Presidente, Single Malts
22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Virgo

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? I like what I?m doing now, thank you?

25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD
IT BE? Nah! That?s not for me. What you see is what you get.

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes...all the time?..still am for that matter.
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Always half full

28. FAVORITE MOVIE: Porky made me laugh so hard my ribs ached the next morning. Sophy?s Choice was very strong, American Pie was funnnny!

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? But of course...my typing teacher at that fancy school in Ft. Lauderdale would be proud of me..what was it called? Pinehurst?? Something like that?I saw another post and it cambe back to me: Pinecrest School! Damn that was 48 years ago!!)

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Dust bunnies, g?kids shoes, some silverware?.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 2 and 22

32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? F?tbol, World Cup, Premier League, NFL, baseball and March Madness. And anything else I can find. NASCAR etcetcetc
33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS: Be an interesting meeting, I should say?
34. NAME THE PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST
LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/a
35. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO
RESPOND? What do I know?

36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? Married!!!!!!!! 36 yrs +
37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Cable! 80 channels?NYPD Blue, JAG, Law and Order, Speed Channel, West Wing, ER Did I say that I like TV???
38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? I?d like to have Rob?s computer knowledge??Won?t diss anyone else!

39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? I like bachata, drive a very large SUV 4 x 4 with a winch on the front, drink Presidente, have a TV in the living room, bedroom and four more around the house; enjoy ?Pica-Pica? , aguacate and casabe;

This is my 300th post! I need to get a life!

HB

Last edited:

DRMarine

Jan 25, 2002

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? 2 br apart. next to Marine Corps air station Cherry Point in Havelock, NC (i'm not as rich as some of the other posters!)

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Shadow Warriors By Tom Clancy

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Roadrunner High Speed Online

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Chess

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Maxim

6a. FAVORITE SMELL? smell of fresh cut grass

6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Mondongo cuando lo estan ablandando! (nauseating)

7. FAVORITE SOUND? fighter jets flying over the building where I work (sound of freedom)

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? the first few moments when being pulled over by a police officer (only happened once, last week)

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? My mother and sister

10. FAVORITE COLORS? red, white and blue

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 3 at home 1 at work

12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? girl: abigail boy: vladimir

13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? God, family, health

14. FAVORITE FOODS? chicken parmesan

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? vanilla

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? no

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? no

18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? only in DR

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1980 toyota corolla 1.8

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Branch Rickey (I want to meet the man who had the courage to help break the color barrier in baseball's major leagues)

21. FAVORITE DRINK? flaming dr. pepper

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Major League Baseball player or C.E.O of Microsoft

25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? blonde!

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yes, everytime I eat chocolate! (it's a scientific thing)

27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half full

28. FAVORITE MOVIE: Coming To America (hilarious!)

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? most definitely

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? K-Bar (Marine corps knife) and my magnum .357 for quick and easy access!

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 11

32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? baseball,baseball,baseball!!!

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS: don't know her but like I told her before, she's hot and I still have 2 more shots at guessing her age!

36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? I would like to leave this an enigma

37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? family guy (it's a cartoon but if you haven't watched this, I suggest you catch it at least once because it is the funniest thing in the world!)

38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY?

39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? this chopo crap is played out already, time to give up the saying folks. However, if I go by the list someone posted, then I am 100 % a chopo.

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
Let's hope I get to finish before baby wakes up!

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? 3 bedroom executive townhouse in Toronto.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Baby's first year

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My boy - Alejandro - in the buff!

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Flare

6a. FAVORITE SMELL? My boy after his bath

6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Fish...yuks!

7. FAVORITE SOUND? The sound of wind and rain, thunderstorms...but, only when I'm snug in bed

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Having a sick baby and not being able to make him feel better

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Is the baby awake?

10. FAVORITE COLORS? Blue

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? No time to answer the phone...usually let the machine get it

12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? Alicia...I'm being optimistic that it will be a girl the next time

13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? Family and Health

14. FAVORITE FOODS? Mom's cooking

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Sometimes

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No

18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? Yes, but only when I'm indoors.

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme...what a jalopy that was!

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? My grandfather

21. FAVORITE DRINK? Ice Cappacino

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Gemini/Cancer

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Retiree

25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Purple

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes....and it's a wonderful thing!

28. FAVORITE MOVIE: The truth about cats and dogs

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Books Books Books and more books

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 8

32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey at the moment...Yeah! We won the Gold!

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS: I still have 'baby brain' so I forgot who actually sent this...sorry...

34. NAME THE PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a

35. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a

36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? Married

37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? A & E

38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? Don't know enough about the people there to make an informed decision...but, I would most likely want to be a resort owner!

39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? I don't know what a "Chopo" is?!

Trivalent

Jan 31, 2002
Bored in Louisville, KY... Here goes....

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? 4BR House Northern Illinois

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 100 Anos de Soledad Gabriel Garcia Marquez (In spanish trying to improve my vocabulary)

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Black Leather Mouse Pad

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Harvard Business Review

6a. FAVORITE SMELL? Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch

6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Cigarette smoke

7. FAVORITE SOUND? Ducati Motorcycle engine revving down Highway 1 in CA.

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Losing someone you love

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Oh man, I really got to go

10. FAVORITE COLORS? Blue and Yellow

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 2

12. FUTURE CHILD'S FIRST NAME? girl: Marcella Lynn
boy: Christian Luis

13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? family and friends

14. FAVORITE FOODS? que pregunta es esta? un sancocho mujer!

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Only on my motorcycle 135mph and still trying to go faster

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Hell No!

18. DO YOU LIKE STORMS? Only if I can snuggle

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1980 Subaru GL. Oh man that was a piece of crap. Thanks for reminding me.

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE
Sun Tzu

21. FAVORITE DRINK? Glenlivet on the rocks

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Gemini

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? I have it

25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Huh? This is not going to happen

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Oh yeah!

28. FAVORITE MOVIE: Shawshank Redemption or maybe LOST IN AFRICA ;)

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? 2 finger bandit

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Usually a Kitty

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 24

32. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? football

I hope she invites me to her 30th B-Day party

36. SINGLE, MARRIED, DIVORCED? Single

37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Sopranos

38. WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE AND NOT TO BE FROM DR1 AND WHY? Huh? I'm very happy just being me

39. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST "CHOPO" QUALITIES? I don't categorize people let alone myself

Last edited: