polish man gives a new meaning to the expression "dead drunk"

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
in the late evening the emergency services took a call from a passerby regarding an unconscious man. after arriving to the scene and multiple attempts of resuscitation they pronounced the man dead due to cardiac arrest and it was decided to take the corpse to the nearest morgue.

as it turned out the man attended a party where he consumed large quantities of vodka. at one point he felt bad and decided to go out for fresh air. shortly afterwards he was found on the sidewalk nearby without any signs of life.

the body was deposited in the morgue and placed in a cold room pending final physician examination. shortly afterwards, strange noises and groans alerted the janitor, mr. mariusz.

"i was convinced that it was a burglary, sometimes young people make silly jokes, but the sounds were coming from the cold room. with trembling hands i opened the drawer to see a naked corpse look at me and ask me to give him a blanket!", he said.

after a moment of consternation the man learned what had happened, he gave a brief report to the police that was called in and against the advice of a doctor he took his things and decided to return home in the police car, courtesy to the attending officers.

during the ride the man changed his mind and asked to take him back to the party he previously left. "we advised otherwise but thought that since he returned from the dead he should drink to that", said constable matthew.

the story, in polish, here:
http://dziennikbulwarowy.pl/141/zma...l?u=1:44:xZp3aW5vdWrFm2NpZQ==:77:UnpvxYRjYQ==

stuff like that fills me with patriotic pride.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what i love the most is that cops politely took him back to the party on the basis that he should celebrate such miracle with a drink. poland at its finest.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
We just happen to have two Polaks staying at our apartments now. One who currently lives in Chicago and another in the Toronto area. I will have to relate this story to them.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
There were two Indians and a Polish fellow walking along together in the desert, when, all of a sudden, one of the Indians took off and ran up this hill to the mouth of a cave. He stopped and hollered into the cave... "Woooooo! Woooooo! Woooooo!" and then listened very closely until he heard the answer... "Woooooo! Woooooo! Woooooo!"

He then tore off his clothes and ran in to the cave.

The Polish fellow was puzzled and asked the other Indian what that was all about, was that Indian goofy or something?

"No", said the other Indian. "It is mating time for us Indians and when you see a cave and holler, "Woooooo! Woooooo! Woooooo!", and get an answer back, that means that she is in there waiting for you.

Well, just about that time, the other Indian saw another cave. He took off and ran up to the cave, then stopped and hollered, "Woooooo! Woooooo! Woooooo!" When he heard the return, "Woooooo! Woooooo! Woooooo!", off came the clothes and into the cave he went.

The Polish guy starts running around the desert... looking for a cave to find these women that the Indians had talked about. All of a sudden, he looked up and saw this great big cave. As he looked in amazement, he was thinking, Man! Look at the size of that cave! It's bigger than the ones that those Indians found. There must really be something really great in this cave!"

Well... he took off up the hill at a super fast speed with his hopes of ecstasy and grandeur. He got in front of the cave and hollered, "Woooooo! Woooooo! Woooooo!" He was just tickled all over when he heard the answering call of,"WOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOO!!! Off came his clothes and, with a big smile on his face, he raced into the cave.

The next day, in the newspaper, the headlines read, "NAKED POLACK RUN OVER BY FREIGHT TRAIN."