Hello - Looking for a good lawyer in the NC

Jan 8, 2017
Hello,

After almost 3-years of reading this site and forum, I have finally decided to register and post. *I am looking for a referral for a very good lawyer in the North Coast who specializes in Family Law? *

I thinks this site is wonderful with a lot of great information (and characters), so I am happy to have finally taken the plunge.

Thank you for the help!
CR

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
I would recommend Guzman Ariza also. I have used others and they were a waste of time, effort, and money.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hello,

After almost 3-years of reading this site and forum, I have finally decided to register and post. *I am looking for a referral for a very good lawyer in the North Coast who specializes in Family Law? *

I thinks this site is wonderful with a lot of great information (and characters), so I am happy to have finally taken the plunge.

Thank you for the help!
CR

You just made a new member intro and already you are in need of an attorney. You just set a new DR1 record. Luuccyyy you need some esssplaining?

Jan 8, 2017
Hahaha! *Technically, the reason I finally registered and posted was to get some referrals. *I was looking for some confirmation of what I have already been told. *No drama on my end. *

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Are u the guy who used to post with a very similar handle on the other site ?

Jan 7, 2016
The term "good lawyer" is somewhat of an oxymoron here in the D.R. Lawyers can be found everywhere, but "good lawyers" are usually working in the bigger firms, like Guzman Ariza. Don't waste your money on the independent guys/gals as they don't have the necessary connections to get the job done.