Guagua Sosua-Cabarete ?

henry28

Jan 10, 2017
Anybody knows how much is guagua from Sosua(say,PolaMarket) to Cabarete these days ?

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I take a gua-gua from the Bomba to where Panaderia Dick is in Cabarete and I pay 40 pesos each way. ALWAYS have exact change if you are a gringa/o.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
25 pesos (sometimes 20) in direction Sosua to Cabarete. Cabarete to Sosua 25 pesos.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
25 pesos (sometimes 20) in direction Sosua to Cabarete. Cabarete to Sosua 25 pesos.

Drro, yea, but from where in Sosewer to where in Cabawretched?

If I am paying "blonde tax," I will definitely revise my fare! And with my Senior Citizen discount.....

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Meems, from Super Pola to Cabarete, 20 pesos. Return, same route, 25 pesos, so noted on a price chart on the window. That chart only appears on the way back, not the way there.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Meems, from Super Pola to Cabarete, 20 pesos. Return, same route, 25 pesos, so noted on a price chart on the window. That chart only appears on the way back, not the way there.
It's uphill coming back? Reminds me of that skit "You can't get there from here "

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

But I'm from the Bomba in Sosua to Panaderia Dick in Cabarete.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Meens, should still be the same; it's anywhere in Sosua to anywhere in Cabarete.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
It's called the Nalgas tax, for the grandes chicas

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

When I took the carro publico from Sosua to Puerto Plata I always paid double and sat in front beside the driver to not have another person on top of me. Those damn cars are small enuff without putting 2 people in one seat.
Der Fish

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
When I took the carro publico from Sosua to Puerto Plata I always paid double and sat in front beside the driver to not have another person on top of me. Those damn cars are small enuff without putting 2 people in one seat.
Der Fish

When I use the guagua from Playa Dorada to Sosa, I sometimes end up in the middle of two shall we say, slightly rubenesque DR ladies. I'm not a big guy and had to work hard to breath in those situations*but I always figured, if we had a head on collision, their combined size would protect me better than any seat belt could. Every now and then I even have the pleasure of accommodating one of them on my lap. I get the Oh My what I could do with you little gringo look from them. Have trouble getting to sleep at night after those close contacts of the worst kind. I do love this place.*

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
When I use the guagua from Playa Dorada to Sosa, I sometimes end up in the middle of two shall we say, slightly rubenesque DR ladies. I'm not a big guy and had to work hard to breath in those situations*but I always figured, if we had a head on collision, their combined size would protect me better than any seat belt could. Every now and then I even have the pleasure of accommodating one of them on my lap. I get the Oh My what I could do with you little gringo look from them. Have trouble getting to sleep at night after those close contacts of the worst kind. I do love this place.*

I know what you are saying, one trip on a guagua what we Americans would call full with 12 people there were 22 of us and I had a young lady actually sitting on my lap with a boob in my face. She apologized several times and I said No problema! as many times.
Der Fish