Punta Cana Holiday

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
I have a female Italian friend visiting Punta Cana in mid February.

Can anyone familiar with this area give me a few pointers as to the best restaurants/wine bars etc? She likes high class places.

I live in Santiago so lack any real knowledge of this area.

Thank you

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Depends on where she is staying. The PC/ Bavaro area is quite spread out. If she is right in PC or Cap Cana both have shopping areas with overpriced food and drink. That pretty much qualifies for high end here. There is also Palma Real mall and Downtown Punta Cana area. Again these both have overpriced food and drink. Bon appetite.*

Ron Anjero

Aug 8, 2013
In Punta Cana Village - Momma Louisa. In El Cortecito - Capt Cooks, in Gunwald/ Bavaro/ El Dorado - Citrus, in Downtown Punta Cana - Chef Pepper and Noah.
No I have no interest in any of these locations other than as a happy customer.
Talk to your server, all that I have met will help you avoid disappointment that can happen in any DR resturaunt.
Have a good time!

Ron Anjero

Aug 8, 2013
Oh sorry I didn't read your comment correctly - high class!!!!! lady.... and you can afford it - ANY place in Cap Cana... Just goggle Cap Cana. Forget the places I go...

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Find out what all-inclusive she is staying at. It sounds like she should be buying you dinner and drinks????????