Riu Palace

cty929

Feb 28, 2002
I am planning a vacation to Punta Cana and am looking for some feedback on the Riu Palace. Can anyone tell me something about it?

The last time we went to Punta Cana we stayed at the melia bavaro.

Thank you for your help

TSS

Jan 27, 2002
Hi CTY

I can't tell you anything about the chain except their website which you more than likely have, but I will give it to you anyway. I am looking at their new resort in PV Mexico that will be opening in June. We will be going to PV in Nov. 2002 and I would like to try it as it looks great.

www.riu.com.

Tom

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
CTY929...

Speaking from a personal experience...

My first trip to the beautiful island was last May...and we stayed at the Riu Bambu...which is part of the Riu Complex in Punta Cana...

The Riu Palace is their 5 star hotel...It's incredibly luxurious...the food, service, everything is incredible...

And their Animation team is one of the best I've seen in the whole island...You'll see what I mean when you get there!

Have fun!

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
I had been several times in both. Bambu and Palace. both are 5 star, but they are very differents each other.
Bambu is called a Club. and it is better for young people. they have the best animation in PC.
Palace is a luxurius resort located just right next to Bambu. more fancy and formal. food quality is better in Palace. there is more fun in Bambu.
if you are under 35, i will recomend Bambu. otherwise go to Palace.