Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
This is the LAST warning.

THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE REGARDING US POLITICS IN THE REGULAR FORUMS 

Many of you continue to ignore this ban. Another thread has been ruined, and infractions will be given.

Take your comments to the designated threads in the Off Topic Forum, if you don't have access to that yet, tough cookies. 

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Thank you AE. It is difficult not to have the new political changes NOT interface with concerns and in posts concerning the D.R.

Trade, political relations, travel and economics have taken a very dramatic change around the world. MOST will cause a change and affect the Dominican Republic.

Though these world changes may not be obvious now, I think that we should be cognizant of these changes, understand and debate them. The Dominican Republic does not stand aside and off to the side without having world policy change other countries, including the Dominican Republic.

I hope that we all can concentrate on our homes here in the D.R. but keep in mind that changes in the world that do not appear to be related to the D.R. do very much have an effect. At times those effects may not be obvious to most. Yet I don't wish to start a fantasy prediction post.

I hope that we can have open minds with forethought to debate what is happening to the D.R. but how world events may well impact the D.R.

Respectfully, me

Status
Not open for further replies.