Looking For UK Pounds

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I will pass through Cab/Sos on Thursday en route to Gatwick.

My cambio has yet to produce pounds for me....
He did 2 weeks ago... 100 for my wife to travel.

If he drops the ball, anybody be able to part with 50-100 ?? on Thursday early afternoon?

Thanks

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
They have plenty of pounds in the cambios in either town but your rate won't be so good. Where are you coming from that doesn't have some English tossers around with a few quid to spare ?

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
They have plenty of pounds in the cambios in either town but your rate won't be so good. Where are you coming from that doesn't have some English tossers around with a few quid to spare ?

"Tosser" is a very insulting word for us Brits. But as one Englishman who you choose to describe as such, I am sorry, but I don't have any GB pounds to spare at present, even if that does make me a "tosser".

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Isn't there also this nifty thing called banks? Rate not so great, but worth a shot.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
"Tosser" is a very insulting word for us Brits. But as one Englishman who you choose to describe as such, I am sorry, but I don't have any GB pounds to spare at present, even if that does make me a "tosser".

Well after working for 3 years in the middle east with Brits, Scots and Welsh they constantly referred to men or women as tosser, wanker, nancy, nutter or minger.
So naturally I assumed these must be terms of endearment - but I could be mistaken.:tired:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Isn't there also this nifty thing called banks? Rate not so great, but worth a shot.
Tried that one Meems.....
no go, Joe

Well after working for 3 years in the middle east with Brits, Scots and Welsh they constantly referred to men or women as tosser, wanker, nancy, nutter or minger.
So naturally I assumed these must be terms of endearment - but I could be mistaken.:tired:

Hold the semantics discussion boys.

Let's get some pesos

How many of those Brits were 'cuddy wifted' ??

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Tried that one Meems.....
no go, Joe

Hold the semantics discussion boys.

Let's get some pesos

How many of those Brits were 'cuddy wifted' ??

That's a new one on me, had to look it up but probably just the ones that were 'rumpy pumpy'

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
If you can't find pounds take USD. We were in Gatwick in September and the change houses in the airport where ok on the rate. Not great but OK.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
William, we have a primo in Gaspar Hernandez who is cambista, I will pass by on my way to Cabarete. Just let me know before 9 am if you still need them.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010

So you would immediately understand if I called you a 'Drip' then?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Fulano,
still no pounds.

I'll be sliding through GH tomorrow (Thurs) going to POP
Leaving Cabrera at 12ish so 12:45 at GH, approx.

Where is he? But check first if you can.... avoid a false alarm.

Gracias...50-100 if he has them.... and how much

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic

clearly then, the seem to be all in the middle east.   (unless I am driving, in which case, everyone else on the road is a tosser, wanker etc)..........

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
OK,
thanks.... I may have it solved via PM...
a kind offer of money !!!

Will know soon, I hope

I'll pass Playero around 1:15pm Thursday