GOLF CART/BUGGY

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
North Coast

Does anyone know where top buy a golf cart/buggy on the North Coast?

New or used, how much do they cost?

Thanks

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
And I'd really like to get the off the streets............................ or run them over. Most tend to do like the motoguys. No respect at all for others and dart out and cross lanes/streets without any regard to others.

Sorry. Just had to due a complete screeching break for one today. He had NO idea.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
North Coast

Does anyone know where top buy a golf cart/buggy on the North Coast?

New or used, how much do they cost?

Thanks

Consider a quad instead; faster than a golf cart, they're street legal, and able to keep up with most street traffic, and easier to park than a car. I've driven one for 2.5 years here in DR.

Or if you need a regular seating, consider a UTV. Also faster than a golf cart, street legal, and probably around the $10k US price point.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
There are more golf courses down here on the Southern and Eastern sides of the country, that may be looking to unload some. All you would have to do is pay for transport back to your area...flat bed or enclosed truck. Your choice. It may be worth it. I'm here close to Juan Dolio, with Metro Country Club and Guavaberry Country Club. If you want me to take a look, send me a private message.

MpJuly

Apr 30, 2009
is these golf carts are legal in the street ? many of them circulate in Sosua, without plate etc... perhaps some drivers too don't have driver licence... ???

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Any golf cart you acquire will need a Cummings diesel engine to make it up the hill to your casa.