Old Pakistani "Favorite"!(Fake Mouse Potatoes)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
(This Post was supposed to go after "Anna,s" post in the "TW" is now gone"thread."Sorry"CC)In Pakistan some people are so "poor" that they cannot afford to buy mice in the local "Bazzar" to make "Real" mouse potatoes! They make-do with; "Fake",or "Mock" Mouse Potatoes! Oatmeal is substituted for "Mouse Meat"in the recipe. 2 cups moistened outmeal, for 8 oz. (250 gr.) ground mouse meat.Mix oatmeal,1 egg,1/2 cup goat "wee wee",1 oz. curry powder,pinch of salt.in a large bowl.Shape into "balls" about the size of a small potatoe.Drop into boiling camel milk, and simmer until the milk evaporates.I have never tried them(Fake Mouse Potatoes) but AZB says they are nearly as good as "Genuine" Mouse Potatoes! Maybe he will serve them at his "Indian Buffet" in Santiago! Now you know!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I can't stop laughing! Not at AZB but at Criss. Criss I think you missed your calling. You should be a comedian. Wait! you are a comedian. Thanks for the explanation.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Poor criss is too fat to be a stand up comedian so he may give birth to a new form of comedians "the situp comedians".

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Sit-Down" Comedian,maybe!

"AZB",you should know me well enough by now to realize that I want absolutly ,positively nothing to do with "anything" that has the word "Sit-Up" in it! On a "culinary" note,when I moved to Boston in 1971,the Chinese Restaurant on Beacon Hill gave the "neighborhood" boys $5 for every cat they brought to the back door of the restaurant.They advertised;"Authentic Asian Cuisine". What liars,everyone knows that Authentic Asians use dogs,not Cats! They should have said "Mock" Asian Cuisine!........"Mu Shu Meow" anyone! That,s a "Real' Cat Lovers dish! Sorry "Morris" CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Criss the Comedian

You really need to take that act to the Comedy Club or something. I saw BB King a while back and he sits down for 2 hours at his concerts while he plays. Who cares, sit or spin.. Criss is a funny guy.