Best place in SD to buy perfume?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It's ALL fake unless you buy it at DuFree, or one of the fancy malls.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Nah, its because they and their "novios" are just too cheap to buy them in the fancy malls... :D

On another note, i buy almost everything on Amazon before I buy it here. Besides fragrances. I bought several for me (Eau de toilette) and for my wife.

It takes a long time to arrive since this stuff is not sent by air. And when it arrived it all smelled stale. Maybe just bad luck. But next time I want to try to buy here.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
EPS ships perfume by air, but you need to have them contact Miami and you pay a fee of $10 per bottle extra. I had this done once when I ordered a bottle of perfume. It is not recommended, but will get it here. Best to check with your DR office before ordering.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Nah, its because they and their "novios" are just too cheap to buy them in the fancy malls... :D

On another note, i buy almost everything on Amazon before I buy it here. Besides fragrances. I bought several for me (Eau de toilette) and for my wife.

It takes a long time to arrive since this stuff is not sent by air. And when it arrived it all smelled stale. Maybe just bad luck. But next time I want to try to buy here.

Mike, think about giving the "Mix a fragrance" folks in some of the malls. They mix up fragrances based on formulas for best selling brands.

Obviously not as good as the real thing, but some of their blends turn out pretty good for the price. Much cheaper than the real McCoy's as well.