BNIB 48" Vizio Smart TV Ad#6222

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Very good offer, but a week late for myself. I would have taken your Vizio instead of the Samsung I settled for. You're offering a very good tv, at a very fair price. Good luck.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I have a BNIB 48" Vizio Smart TV for sale. Leaving DR March 8th. Would like to liquidate before I depart.

See ad in the classifieds section or post here for more details.

http://dr1.com/classifieds/viewads.shtml

What is the model #? I will send you a PM on March 7 with my offer but it won't be close to $650. Although you say it is new and still in a box people will be skeptical because there will be no warranty. I tried to sell a few items over a year ago and realized you never get what you think the item is worth on a resale.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
If you truely want to get rid of it before you leave reduce the price a least a couple of hundred dollars.

Same here. There's a bunch of new ones for less on local classifieds.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Tee Dubb, where is the TV located? Also it would help to include a pic and the model number.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
All depends on the Model. The Vizio M series are excellent and worth his price. If it's an E series then it's probably worth $450, for a fair sale. And buying new in box does not always mean new here. Often they are opened, remote batteries and screws pilfered even if the TV is untouched. Imagine trying to mount the base without the proper factory threaded screws. Maybe this is not the right place. Post it on Corotos

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
he is in sosua. the picture in the ad is not really helpful, the resolution is too small.

Tee Dubb

Apr 13, 2016
All depends on the Model. The Vizio M series are excellent and worth his price. If it's an E series then it's probably worth $450, for a fair sale. And buying new in box does not always mean new here. Often they are opened, remote batteries and screws pilfered even if the TV is untouched. Imagine trying to mount the base without the proper factory threaded screws. Maybe this is not the right place. Post it on Corotos

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Thanks for everyone's interest. It is an "E" Series purchased from JJR Technologies in Santo Domingo. I can provide original purchase receipt for warranty, if that's applicable here. Would like to keep this as simple as possible. I will keep all offers in consideration. Just looking for a fair reasonable offer against the value here in the DR. As you know that includes travel to and fro and VAT if attempting to receive same from outside. While I am in Sosua/Cabarete area, I am mobile and will be traveling to Las Terenas on the 23rd. Thanks again for your interest