forum glitch?

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Are we experiencing some "technical difficulties"?
I've noticed that the last few times I've posted by quoting a previous post that what happens is that the whole previous post gets quoted (even if I've snipped some) and what I write under the quote doesn't show up. (but if I go back and edit the post it comes out fine)
I've also noticed some other people's posts that are just entire quotes of previous ones and assume the same thing is happening to others as well.

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
Here's another one for ya

I tried out the email subscription function where you get emailed when there is activity in a thread (then had to figure out how to turn the damn thing off...but I digress).

I have a hotmail email account. When you go into your hotmail folder through hotmail.com (not using outlook or another mail server) and click the thread link, the thread comes up but with that annoying hotmail banner at the top saying that you are in a site "outside of hotmail"...

You can sign in, reply to a post, but when you click the "Submit Reply" button to post it, it tells you that you are not signed in...

marc