Good Conduct Letter - Buena Conducta - Bavaro - Punta Cana

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Where in the Bavaro area can one obtain a good conduct letter? Have tried online. However, the site, servicios.mp.gob.do’s server DNS address could not be found.

Please advise.

Regards,
PJT

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I also got mine in Higuey. Its behind the fire station which is across from the big church. It usually has a line up out the door so its hard to miss.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
i see that at least this part of the website is active:
https://servicios.pgr.gob.do/servicios_en_linea/inicio/procesar
after you pay 600 fee in banreservas you will get a receipt with a number. enter the number and the certificate should pop on the screen with option download/print/email.

So, basically one can pay the fee at Banreservas one day, load the number into the website and receveive the confirmation email that needs to be uploaded for your online residency renewal that day or the next?

How long is the good conduct letter valid? I just want to make sure I don't apply for it too soon and it doesn't expire before the end of the residency renewal date.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think i took few days before entering the number into the system and requesting the certificate. it is only valid for 30 days so get it just before applying online (30 days before the expiry of the permanent residency and 45 days before expiry of the temporary residency).

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think i took few days before entering the number into the system and requesting the certificate. it is only valid for 30 days so get it just before applying online (30 days before the expiry of the permanent residency and 45 days before expiry of the temporary residency).

correction. i just checked and the migracion website says that temporary residencies can be renewed 30 days before expiry. i'm pretty sure it was 45 days before? in any case, now it's 30.
it seems that 45 days is now for those going form temp to perm.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
You can also pay online at the same site.

yes. i did not use that option myself. and it seems that the website itself has it's bad and good moments too.

in any case, i find it pretty neat that you receive the certificate immediately, without having to go to palacio de justicia, police or wherever. easy peasy.