Room with private pool?????

repoman1

Apr 6, 2016
Hello, does anyone know of a hotel in the PP area that has rooms with a private pool. not really looking for a
cabana but it is what it is. any info would be a help. thanks

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Rent a small villa guy for your "party".
Hispaniola or Casa Linda will work and won't break the bank.
If you are not that high of a roller, then a cabana is more appropriate.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Orgy what Orgy

Hello, does anyone know of a hotel in the PP area that has rooms with a private pool. not really looking for a
cabana but it is what it is. any info would be a help. thanks

You'd better turn your focus on Punta Cana A.I. resorts where you'll find luxury suites with private pools.
The neighbours will frown upon orgies though.
Well, they may forgive if invited and it's quiet/discrete,but then it's not an orgy is it?
There may be some private villas with pool in Jarabacoa.:D

Danceelite

Mar 22, 2007
My real problem with the ahnvee website is the fact that they advertise a golf course within 2 miles. That is ludicrous, the closest is playa dorada and thats a good 30miles out. However I do plan to try the resort in May I have heard good things about ownership even in the wake of its newness and the compensation of guess for unexpected problems.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
My real problem with the ahnvee website is the fact that they advertise a golf course within 2 miles. That is ludicrous, the closest is playa dorada and thats a good 30miles out. However I do plan to try the resort in May I have heard good things about ownership even in the wake of its newness and the compensation of guess for unexpected problems.

I had not noticed that "golf course within 2 miles" advertised by Ahnvee.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
miesposo told me that when he was cycling around costambar the other day he saw a nekkid "ruskie" girl ("very pretty, good body") by the side of the pool in one of the apartment buildings. she was a bit drunk and tried to invite him to join her.

so maybe, if you insist, any pool can be private :)

cabanas may not really be that much cheaper than the price by anhvee (unless it's per person per night). if i remember correctly la roca charges 800-1000 extra for the use of the pool on the top of their 4 hour rate. maybe if you rented the place for a day or two you can negotiate final charges, i don't know.

the alternative is a rental on any small villa/house on the north coast that has a pool. you cannot get more private than that. airbnb has a wide range of prices.

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
there are villas in LIfestyles with private pools but i would think pretty booked up this time of year

Danceelite

Mar 22, 2007
I had not noticed that "golf course within 2 miles" advertised by Ahnvee @Windequy

My mistake, its listed on Booking.com Ahnvee advertisement! Costa Azul golf course has been closed for years!

repoman1

Apr 6, 2016
I looked into lifestyles but seems the pool is still shared with other rooms as well. the villa looks like other villas are attached.

repoman1

Apr 6, 2016
does las rocas have pools in the room or outside that other rooms can also use? community pool?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it depends on a villa. there are some that have more private surroundings with more vegetation in the garden, thus more private. but villas are expensive and it's hard to book for an outsider.
carnivals offers private villa with a pool (in lifestyle) as one of their excursions, tho:
https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/amber-cove/secluded-luxury-villa-for-the-day-445060
i don't know if this is possible for other tourists but you could try to find out.