Laser Hair Removal

Gita_M

Feb 15, 2017
To the follically challenged,

any insight on Laser Hair Removal places on the north or east coast? Anywhere really, the island is not that large I can travel. Any stories to tell great or horrendous? As a gringo what can I expect to pay, I have only been able to find one clinic that lists prices and their going rate was around 2000DOP small to medium and double that for large, IIRC.

Thank you!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
To the follically challenged,

any insight on Laser Hair Removal places on the north or east coast? Anywhere really, the island is not that large I can travel. Any stories to tell great or horrendous? As a gringo what can I expect to pay, I have only been able to find one clinic that lists prices and their going rate was around 2000DOP small to medium and double that for large, IIRC.

Thank you!

Hire a "chica" and go buy some rolls of duct tape. OOUUCCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gita_M

Feb 15, 2017
Welp, thanks caribmike and JoshH but for the record, the recommended - draemmaguzman - is not english friendly.

I called to setup an appointment/consultation and with my best google assisted spanish I asked if anyone speaks english and could assist me in making an appointment. I was told "no, lo siento"