Quotes are not working.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hlywud said:
when you quote a post and put in text below, it does not appear, you will have to edit after the quoted reply shows up.

????

I'll look into it...

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
FYI, MommC. This is what I was talking about. My quotes work 'cause I do them *manually*.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Thanks Jane J

I do mine by putting in the [] with the word quote inside the brackets.....then cut & paste the part of the message I want to quote.....then [/] with the word quote after the slash.......sooooooooooooo I guess I do them "manually" also because mine always seem to work! That's how it tells you to do it in the FAQ. :D

I guess some ppl do them differently...

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Yeah, some people use the Quote button on the bottom right hand corner of each message. But it isn't working.

I wonder if you're watching Survivor? If so, you already know that last weeks eviction was 'Mamma'....(Kidding! I'm just kidding - I swear! I mean, Mamma really was kicked off but I was just teasing you - swear to God....Then there's also that movie "Throw Mamma From The Train"...Again, kidding!)

la_rubia

Jan 19, 2002
MommC

I come here often and I don't post but I have been reading DR1 since the old message board was in effect... I came here looking for information about DR, and stayed because I found the message boards so interesting. Pib, TW, Criss, El Jefe, Hillbilly, AZB & the rest are veryyyyyyy interesting people.

If I had to choose between reading your posts & TW's.. sorry, girl.. you would be outta here.

No offense, but you seem to *try* to provoke fights, and then you call others childish.. come on...

I'm 23, and I know better than that.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Survivor Hmmmm....

No I don't have a television down here but I do watch it at home!!!
Guess Momma just don't cut it anymore....
As for provoking "fights" I beg to differ......I just respond..... better to infer someone is childish than to denigrate,and resort to obscenities and low blows like some on this forum seem to enjoy doing. I just call it like I see it.........23 eh? I had a son who would be about your age right now (my other children are older).
They still look to MommC for advise as do their spouses....(even over their own momma's so I guess I can't be that bad!!) Their also the only grown children I know that like to travel with us and in our condo here are the only grown children who come to visit on a regular basis even tho' they live in Canada and the US.
Soooooo.....maybe I'll just "lurk" like Golo for awhile and see "que pase"!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Now, now. don't be petulant..

Name calling is absurd on the Internet. Don't let it get to you...

BTW, I am calling you "Mommsey" in my mind, like "dipsey-doodle" Not that you are in any way dipsey, please....

I had forgotten about that Momma Cita crack a while back or didn't associate it with you...

And I saw the "my fingers weren't working when i registered" so I know...

Mine are 35, 32, 29, 26.........

HB

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Mine are close....

But ya got me beat by a few years......

Dipsey huh??? Gawd I'm glad I'm not blonde anymoe!!!!

Question for a more "mature" opinion.

How does calling someone childish,toddler,baby equate with names like "choppo","gay" "chiulo" "peri****" etc???

Guess I really AM getting too old!!!!!