Good Massage for foot and lower leg.

james

Jan 14, 2002
Is there a DECENT massage place in Sosua (Batey) one could get a foot and lower leg massage. (any name reference in any such place would also be helpful) Thank you.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Is there a DECENT massage place in Sosua (Batey) one could get a foot and lower leg massage. (any name reference in any such place would also be helpful) Thank you.

When I was there, I received a few nice full body massages from the ladies at the beach.

Ahhhhhh so relaxing...................................

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
understand but not what I am looking for.

These massages were given at the beach.

Part of the full body was the legs.

Just saying....................

BTW, I picked the older of all the ladies. She had great hands. Just a massage my friend. By the salt water..................

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Try the place just East of Don Andres across Alejo Martinez on Calle D. Stern in the little U-shape center where they do laundry. If you speak Spanish tell them your problem with your 'piernas'. I go there when I'm sore, and I have a bad right leg and hip too. Usually I go to sleep during massages or at least as soon as I get home.
Only 500 pesos plus tip - as I know the girls survive on tips.
The older I get the more massage seems to help.
I have had them on the beach and usually sand is on my legs and is irritating plus a pain to go to the beach if that's all you want is a massage.
Oh they also do pedicure - since I'm a little big around the middle I get that once a month too.