Where is the Panama Embassy or Consulado in DR?

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I have searched online because "GOOGLE is my fren", but unfortunately the information is unreliable. Both the Embassy and Consulate show addresses in Gazcue within a couple blocks of each other but when you go there you only see apartments and no clear sign of either.
When you call the numbers nobody ever answers except the one that is a wrong number. Very Dominican I must say!

I'm hoping someone here has solved this puzzle and can help.

Thanks in advance!

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I don't know if this is any help but a few years ago I wanted to go to South America with my Dominican husband so he went to apply for the visa. He called me and said he was in a corridor and each door had a different name on it - Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama, Columbia and asked where we should go. I suggested Panama as there were direct flights so he went in that door. Maybe see where the other embassies are located and take it from there? he just said a long corridor full of different offices.

matilda

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
The number I was given for the Consulate seems like a dead end, trying for months nobody answers. 809.688.1043.

I have reached the embassy in the past, also difficult, they said I need the consulate and gave me the same info as well an address that directs you only to a street address but only apartment buildings with no Panama markings. When I try calling back for more detail they get mad a hung up. It seems they all hate talking on the phone. It makes you wonder if the Countries realize the type of service they are providing using the local staff here.
Has anyone had success finding the Consulado in Gazcue?