Romeo in Bani

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Reading about Jennifer Lopez in the other thread made me realize that no one has mentioned Romeo Santos showing up in Bani on Independence Day to perform for FREE. 

The crowd went crazy, it was apparently a surprise, I saw part of the performance on TV. He's a major star to Dominicans, and I applaud him for giving back. 

Cbmitch lives in Bani, if I'm not mistaken, maybe he can add more. 

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
Reading about Jennifer Lopez in the other thread made me realize that no one has mentioned Romeo Santos showing up in Bani on Independence Day to perform for FREE. 

The crowd went crazy, it was apparently a surprise, I saw part of the performance on TV. He's a major star to Dominicans, and I applaud him for giving back. 

No way it was for free.

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010

Unfortunately, I was state side and was not able to make it as I arrived back to the DR on 9th of March.