Talk to - call a golf course.........

Playa Grande sold all of theirs....
They flip them every now & then

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Dolphin sold.... history now

Check out Discovery Land.... and Loeb's Third Point

BTW, Your pal Moby has no association with that property.... Playa Grande Beach Club is his deal.

con Boykin Curry....

Wrx2005

Jul 7, 2014
Hello did you find your golf car? I found my refurbished EZGO golf car in Puerto Plata. It's a Dominican guy with a business on the main highway just past the turn for Costambar ( going towards Santiago ). He usually has 2 or 3 sitting out front. He can build one for you with the seat design and body paint you want. I bought mine right on the spot, and they delivered it to Sosua for an extra $50. I paid $3500 USD for the cart. His name is Rafael. He's on Whatsapp. 809 884 1848. I recommend you check out anything mechanical you buy used. You can expect some things may be out of place, or make shift patches. For instance, my shocks were bad, there was no air filter in the air box. Tires were warped. Clutch belt was extremely worn. The front end was out of alignment and needed an overhaul. Maybe a few more minor things. So when I discovered things that needed attention, I had to kick out more money to get the cart in decent working order. Cosmetically it looked great. And thats what they want to sell you when you see them sitting there.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Worx,
Is that a recommendation you're giving here or a condemnation??

Check out the purchase on the spot or bring in a mechanic.
Golf cart, car ....no diffy diffy