FERRARI Rules

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
What a race yesterday. Couldn't believe it that the 2001 Ferrari was much faster than the other guys and their 2002 machines.

I think Ralph Schamacher was a complete idiot. Having caused that incident which eliminated 10 cars.

I can't wait to see the 2002 Ferrari which is supposed to be even faster with the new gear-box

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Ahhhh...It is racing season again! Thurs, Fri, Sat I was at the Track in Homestead for the IRL and Grand-Am races. I hooked up with the Scuderia Ferrari team. They have a new 360GT modena race car that they are developing this year. They came in 2nd in the GT class behind the Moseler which is a full-blown race car so they were quite Happy. After that we headed over to a local pub to watch the F-1 race. Good times were had by all!
Watch out for Montoya and BMW. They will be putting up a fight this year!

Tony C. The Tifosi in Miami!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The start of the F1 race in Australia had to have been one of the stupidest messes I have ever seen in any class of racing.

Do they do drug screening on these guys? What was he thinking? He wrecked over five million dollars in equipment! in a heartbeat.....

Michael did do a good driving job, but the whole race lacked the emotion that a full field (at least most of a full field) woiuld have given it.....

HB

eric

Feb 13, 2002
I hate my LAME "O" cable company

I wish i could have seen the race.My cable company doest carry one station that shows the F1 series.I am a die hard race fan and Im missing the best racing in the world.Its enough to make me look into a dish,or move.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I am getting a dish just for SpeedChannel. Even though since FOX bought them they insist on showing Hour after Hour of NASCAR programing.
Would you believe that Ralf is blamming Barichello for the accidenT?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Good race, glad to see Minardi get in the points. Under normal circumstances I don't think they would have a chance, but that's racing.

I don't think we will really know how the teams fair against each other until they come to Europe.

Still the Australians do the best job of hosting a Grand Prix!