BushBaby (GW Bush) for his friends only

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I regretfully have to reach out to Grahame's friends on here, since I have lost touch with the Forum and the friends he had here.

I am sorry to have to inform you that we have lost Grahame to cancer today. He has put up an admirable fight, and has shown tremendous strength, but he is in peace now. He passed away in his home next to lovely Antonia who looked after him for the past years after having being brought back from the hospital earlier today.

I do not know yet of the arrangements he has asked to be done after his passing. We will discuss that tomorrow.
For now, I would ask everyone to respect the privacy of his home and also not to post anything but your feelings or contact me directly via PM (do NOT ask questions here, please).

Rest In Peace Grahame, you've been a true Friend.

... J-D. & Family

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Thank you BushBaby and Lambada for all your efforts in making newcomers comfortable in RD. An awesome team that will be near impossible to replace.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yeah, J D, I received a msg on whatsapp last night after midnight. I would imagine that our friend is on the fairways in heaven now. We will miss his wit and good advice, given without any personal interest. So very British, so very human. I told him on Sunday, God speed, Grahame.

HB, most sadly.

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
Was going to visit him tomorrow, I guess I didn't make it in time. He was a very kind person and a good friend. Sad to hear this news.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Adios Grahame. You and Ginnie were fabulous friends to me, I could not have asked for better. When Ginnie passed, you and I stayed good friends. I know you spent a long time fighting this cancer with courage and bravery, and you did everything you could to stop it beating you. At peace at last and a million thanks to Antonia for being with you and caring for you over the last couple of years.

I will miss you. RIP old friend.

Matilda

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
me and grahame and ginny go back a long time. I am saddened to see his departure. adios amigo and RIP.
AZB

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Sad news indeed! God speed Grahame and may your fashion sense follow you to the fairways of heaven.