dr president, good, or not good?

jo2na

Feb 24, 2002
i've heard so many things about the dominican president, and i just dont know what to believe. is it true he is doing bad. is it true that leonel was doing better?? i want to know these things!

Dieu

Mar 3, 2002
El Presidente

Le pr?sident de la R?publique Dominicaine que je connais est le meilleur pr?sident que je puisse conna?tre. Sans oublier d'ajouter que LA REPUBLIQUE DOMINICAINE est le pays qui a le plus gros coeur!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Generally speaking, this administration has been roundly criticised for it ineptness.
/The international community has talked about the lack of coherent programs for reducing poverty. the local and international banking institutions are certainly wondering about the monetary policies, and most economists-like what do they know?-- are very critical of the current policy of borrowing to pay debt. The infamous bond issue is headed towards problems, since no one is really sure where the money will be invested.
And it seems that the government is selling off the country bit by bit. They are giving away highways, ports and airports, or so it seems...
Part of the situation has to be laid at the feet of the former regime of Mr. Fernandez....he started it.

Sad to say, it looks like the Reformist Party, with all it had that was bad, is still a better government than the last two. At least the programs and project made sense, however much ended up in the pockets of friends...Nowadays, the money just goes to friends, without anything to show for it.

HB

SUN_RA

Jan 14, 2002
my humble opinion

The man is just a MULE that's pulling this wagon of thiefts. HB, I shall contact you at a later date and ask you , OH GREAT GURU some important questions concerning my homeland.

May Ra be with you !!

SUN_RA