My Family and New Business

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
For granted, the USCIS approved my petition for my wife/daughter to come to the states and that will complete sometime in May.

In the summer, a new dominican restaurant is in the works. Found the building and now it's being remodeled at the moment. I will post pics and it will be located in Buffalo, NY.

I'm so proud, really.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
For granted, the USCIS approved my petition for my wife/daughter to come to the states and that will complete sometime in May.

In the summer, a new dominican restaurant is in the works. Found the building and now it's being remodeled at the moment. I will post pics and it will be located in Buffalo, NY.

I'm so proud, really.

Dominican style "Buffalo Wings" with tostones on the side! Buenos Suarte.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
And here I thought you were in Miami!

Making those poor people suffer in upstate NY ( I am from upstate NY, by the way.) I jest, but only a bit.

Best wishes !

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
What will be your dominican speciality? 

snow balls.jpg

Snow Balls!!!!!!

Funny Friday.

Good luck....................

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
View attachment 2597

Snow Balls!!!!!!

Funny Friday.

Good luck....................

Love those but not as much as, ring dings, ho hos and tastycake cupcakes. Nothing like the taste of artifical ingredients and preservatives to start the day. I think if we had a nuclear attack those items would still be around .

jackanna

Apr 28, 2017
It's so happy to hear about that.
Congratulations, your family will be reunited soon in Buffalo :)

ExDR

Jul 31, 2014

I'm so proud, really.

Bringing DR family to Buffalo? Brrrrrrr. they are going to hate it with the bitter cold and daily winter snow. Good luck anyway.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Love those but not as much as, ring dings, ho hos and tastycake cupcakes. Nothing like the taste of artifical ingredients and preservatives to start the day. I think if we had a nuclear attack those items would still be around .

At my age I need all the preservatives
I can get.
Der Fish

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Double congratulations on family reunion and new business!

Will the restaurant be on the West Side, on or near Niagara Street?

I'll be in Buffalo this summer. When will you open and where should I go to try your restaurant?

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Double congratulations on family reunion and new business!

Will the restaurant be on the West Side, on or near Niagara Street?

I'll be in Buffalo this summer. When will you open and where should I go to try your restaurant?

The restaurant will be in downtown Buffalo just near the downtown Library. I am still targeting for Summer 2017. The place is not finished, the landlord is about 30% finished remodel inside. I'll post future updates soon.