honey baked ham

sbsuib

Apr 13, 2006
Anybody know if they sell the Honey Baked hams that are presliced anywhere in Santiago? if so where and are they super pricey? Thanks

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
During holidays---Christmas at least---PriceSmart sells honey-crusted spiral cut hams. Honey Baked is a brand and I'm not sure a franchise is in the DR.

The spiral-cut hams at PS are good quality, and we've enjoyed then for the last eight years during the Christmas season. .

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I live here in Santiago and I love honey baked ham. Will be checking this thread
periodically for new suggestions.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Anybody know if they sell the Honey Baked hams that are presliced anywhere in Santiago? if so where and are they super pricey? Thanks

Have a Smithfield Honey Baked Spiral Ham in my fridge waiting for Easter Dinner. Unfortunately I am in the States and not in the DR. I would think you could buy a ham and get a recipe to bake it with a honey and brown sugar glaze.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Bravo in SD (and i suppose also in Santiago) always has honey roasted or smoked turkey ham. (Butterball)

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
As I recall the price per lb. of whole hams or turkey was considerably higher than what you would pay in the States around the Holiday season. However, if you have to have it than money is no object. I think one the disciples said this. Happy Samana Santa to all.