How much is that puppy?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Folks, I have a lovely 10 week old puppy of completely Dominican lineage. She is the daughter of a mutt my grandson rescued almost three years ago who got pregnant by one of our resident roving males--also of Dominican heritage.

This puppy is the pick of the litter. She has been completely vaccinated and de-wormed by our vet. She is also a perfect candidate for sterilization by that wonderful guy up on the North Coast, since she is so very Dominican. I understand that he charges like RD$1000 for the service. If so I will be happy to pay it.

She needs a good home and will be of medium size, totally friendly to people, and other dogs. Has learned to bark at strangers. She is also "paper trained" and does her "business" on newspapers.

I will be happy to deliver her to any good family...either here in the Cibao or on the North Coast. (For a good home, maybe even down South).

Let me know.

HB

PS: After I have her mother speyed, I will put her up for adoption also. A great dog, but we have three already and are moving!!

TXgirl2017

May 8, 2017
Puppy Wanted

Do you still have a puppy available? I recently moved to Costambar and would love to find a good puppy!

Folks, I have a lovely 10 week old puppy of completely Dominican lineage. She is the daughter of a mutt my grandson rescued almost three years ago who got pregnant by one of our resident roving males--also of Dominican heritage.

This puppy is the pick of the litter. She has been completely vaccinated and de-wormed by our vet. She is also a perfect candidate for sterilization by that wonderful guy up on the North Coast, since she is so very Dominican. I understand that he charges like RD$1000 for the service. If so I will be happy to pay it.

She needs a good home and will be of medium size, totally friendly to people, and other dogs. Has learned to bark at strangers. She is also "paper trained" and does her "business" on newspapers.

I will be happy to deliver her to any good family...either here in the Cibao or on the North Coast. (For a good home, maybe even down South).

Let me know.

HB

PS: After I have her mother speyed, I will put her up for adoption also. A great dog, but we have three already and are moving!!