Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
This episode was on HBO last night , only the trailer here:

[video=youtube_share;pHD4vMjnDdo]https://youtu.be/pHD4vMjnDdo[/video]

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
People drink, people drive like idiots and people die.
The problem I see is a major lack of responsibility. They have drive thru daiquiri shops all over
the city back home but not nearly as many people (per capita) die in drunk driving traffic accidents.

One group of adults is obviously more responsible than the other.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
I think that this is fantastic. People need to know what is happening before they make vacation plans.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
People drink, people drive like idiots and people die.
The problem I see is a major lack of responsibility. They have drive thru daiquiri shops all over
the city back home but not nearly as many people (per capita) die in drunk driving traffic accidents.

One group of adults is obviously more responsible than the other.

Cristo Rey, i like to think that one group of drinkers is adult, and the other never matures beyond 12 years of age. i live in an apartment building, and it is amazing to listen to how people behave at 3 am when they come home from wherever they were. they bellow at the top of their lungs, completely oblivious to the notion that they might be disturbing people who are trying to sleep. the issue is a lack of maturity..

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
This episode was on HBO last night , only the trailer here:

[video=youtube_share;pHD4vMjnDdo]https://youtu.be/pHD4vMjnDdo[/video]

Sad but true. You have a country that is laxed in enforcing many of the traffic laws, add in poor drivers and mix it with alchohol and you literally have a cocktail for disaster. It has made major headlines because of MLB players coming home in the off season, who mix drinking with driving and a fast car out of control. Domincians seem to have a need for speed and drive way to fast for the conditions and their impaired abilities. When you live in a country where many of the vices are over hyped it's probably best not to go looking for trouble, because it will easily find you.