Looking for professional pool painter

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
As the title suggests, it's time to repaint the pool. It has many layers of paint already that need to be stripped away. Walls reconditioned and scrubbed thoroughly with acid. Possibly some small cracks to be sealed.

I'm looking for a company or a professional that regularly does this type of pool work with knowledge and experience above and beyond running a roller up and down.

Anyone have a recommendation?

Thx.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Have you calculated the amount and the price of the epoxy pool paint?  It's eyewateringly expensive!  If you're lucky and it's done properly you can expect five years from your pool re-paint.

I ended up tiling my pool with proper glass pool titles.  By my calculations about three times the cost of painting, but once done, it's done for life.  I have also noticed that I use a fraction of chemicals that I used before.

So if you own the property and plan on staying a while, I would seriously consider the investment of tiling.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Thx beeza,

Know anyone who does this kind of work, painting/tiling? I'm not interested in doing it myself.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Thx beeza,

Know anyone who does this kind of work, painting/tiling? I'm not interested in doing it myself.

If you're on the North Coast, HVB plaza on the Cab - Sosua road stock them.  Talk to the Swiss owner for a discount and he might be able to provide the manpower to do the job.