Sunscape - John, El ?nico, Feel free to give your opinion.

kim

Jan 10, 2002
I have read nothing but wonderful things about the Sunscape. I am looking to travel there in June, with my boyfriend our two kids 12/4 and my sister, her husband and daughter age 3. I would welcome any comments or information about the place.

Truly, so far I have read nothing negative about the Sunscape. Hopefully I won't here.

I am concerned about the kids club and my niece who is 3 and turning 4 just one month after we will be there. I am hoping we will be able to get her into the kids club with no problem. Is anyone aware if they check Birth Certificates for age?

Heard the service, facilites and food are all first class.

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
Kim,
Sunscape is a great place. being american I think this is a good choice for you. most of the staff speaks english and are extremely friendly.
This place is run by an american, and this guy, Rod Gahr is able most of the time to help you, just like in a B&B.
This resort is not as big as other resorts in PC. so, everything is very close.
Rooms are large and nice. Food is above average. i think one of the best in PC. all restaurants are AC and you dont need reservations. this is a good idea when is low season.
I was there when it opened almost 3 years ago under allegro managment, and i can tell you that it changed dramatically.
The beach are is very nice. but the water is not really clear. and they have some weeds. although the hotel clean it early everyday. if you are a beach lover as i do. just walk to the left, after you pass Natura Park, you will find the best strech of beach in PC. I dont really remember about the Kid clubs (i have not children yet), but i think they should have one. I saw many of them at the Disco. before 9pm. this disco is exclusive for them and they have a large screen showing kids movies.